Recommended Tuner / Workshop Queensland

96ET

• Member For: 12y 8m 26d

got a list of stuff for my ba and I thought its probably about time I start looking for a good tuner that is happy to help me out with any information needed and good at getting the best performance out of my car so when it comes to tune time I can get it done and he knows a little about the car. looking for someone in old probably as far up as brisbane

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 21d

do you actually live in brissy? plenty to choose from around there, elite did some work on mine, just do your research and dont get talked into things you dont need.

• Member For: 12y 8m 26d

did you actually read the posts here or did you just come on here to be a dick???? clearly I did say that I've read a few good things about elite automotive and profile autosports so yeh I have read a fair bit so cheers for being a dick and stating the obvious!!!

Edited by shaunjennifer21
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 11y 4m 14d

Any ways, I used elite auto myself when I lived in Brisbane, drove my fg xr6t across to Perth 4400kms and a day later ran a 11.96s pass down the 1/4 mile on street tires and with the standard little fg turbo.. So I'm very happy with the work they did on my car..

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 10y 7m 19d

hey there,

im getting my xr6 turbo ute ready for sale and need help finding a shop that's not so strick on roadworthys. the ute is 100% safe but I dont no anyone around brisbane that can help. its been lowered, has different wheels, and sum minor engine mods. just need someone that will pass those types of things. so if u know if anyone please let me no. im

stuck.

thanks

matthew