Cool Stuff You Recently Built - Not Cars

Bomber

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 6d

What kind of lumen out put is it doing in comparison to gas discharge ? Whats got u intrested in this paulie its fair decent set up mate

Not sure about lumen but I will get a photo of it beside the old one when I get access to a boom and put it up. From what I have seen already though it is like comparing a car halogen to HID.

Got interested in it when I found out the price of high bays and how much they cost to run. Pretty much made my own. Going to send it to get mass produced after I finish my testing. Also get a constant power reading from the driver and control which is handy and a massive selling point. For example can tell you at 10% the light is using 20W.

LEDS are boss.. I'm into reef tanks and these are the new craze. Less heat... Huge lumens/watt. So easy to get whatever colour you want and like you said no start up cool down time. Youd get alot interest in the automation side of things from the guys over there on the reef forums paulie

Thanks mate, I'll check it out.

Edited by Paulie2256

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

I suppose it has its place no doubt but u need to connect it to a main control unit ( global shutdown/start up ) and then individual control like cbus can few companys do iphone automation already for homes/ businesses

But led brilliance and consumption is a winner for anyone from small workshop to big factorys like holden/ford

Getting the iphone app sorted is a fair hurdle as far as ive heard one bloke I know who has his finger already in the cookie jar is

Adam nemo electrical

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 6d

Jet the light is just a small drop in the ocean. I'm not going to go into the big picture here though. You can pm me if you want to know more.

The end of the game is providing automation for peanuts. CBUS exists but its too exy. I am developing a solution so cheap that it will be thrown into every new house and factory for free.

The control is that small white box in the last pic.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

Oh totally agree cbus is rape but they kind of have the market cornered atm its trying to switch bigger loads that could become exxy but still cheaper than bus

Good luck butt lips keep us posted

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m

Freezer is that tuna ?

Oh dear

Yerp.. Was bigger then that.. After 3 hours of trading the wogs raped it