Recommended Tuner / Workshop New South Wales

3sc0rt

• Member For: 9y 5m 1d

Hey all! Just recently bought a BF XR6T and need a tune done in Sydney. Its got the SCT Flash Tuner, some mods in the fuel delivery side (walbro pump, 80lb injectors), k&n panel filter with bigger fmic and of course a turbo back exhaust. The tunes on the SCT device seem pretty sloppy (throws up error codes at will) and it uses a heap more fuel than one would expect.

Anyone out there in Sydney you guys can recommend? Please help!

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 11m 20d

Cms has a lot of cars on here (mine included) and I can't really recommend anyone else bar auto tech

Who did the original tunes

• Member For: 10y 5m 4d

I wouldn't do much driving on those pre loaded tunes mate, im going to go right ahead and assume you got your injectors and sct unit off eBay either from bpr or intune?

Flash it back to stock and baby it to a reputable tuner. Also cat back is no good without doing the dump and cat. Grab a venom one, should bolt up to what you have already purchased.

• Member For: 9y 5m 1d

Bullet Performance Racing did the tunes that came on the SCT device. 3 maps - 9,10, and 12 psi. Unfortunately I cant really return to stock due to the 80lb injectors. The old ones were buggered so they were tossed out.

• Member For: 10y 5m 4d

Yeah the injectors will be a prob, baby it there on the least sh*t of the eBay tunes then, or tow it if your really worried.

Edited by barnz