Recommended Tuner / Workshop New South Wales

3sc0rt

• Member For: 11y 5m 5d

Hi guys,

I Live in Tamworth which is about 3 hours north of Newcastle. I have just got a new nizpro 4" exhaust and what I had before was a standard exhaust with just a bigger cat. Loads of other mods and made 300rwkw at 12psi and 361rwkw at 19psi. I want to see how much Improvement its made with the nizpro exhaust.

In Tamworth there are dyno tuners but none with good reports so I think I might go to Newcastle and if I really really have to I'll go Sydney but I'd prefer not to travel 5 and a half hours. Can anyone give me a recommendation? Thanks in advance.

• Member For: 14y 11d

Good tuners are available in Newcastle, such as Blacktrack Performance. You are doing the right thing by avoiding the one in Tamworth. 2 cars from my town went there, both with terrible results. One needed a new engine after going there just to get a tune. It won't be necessary to go to Sydney. Regional NSW has no real option other than travelling for a reputable tuner. Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and Toowoomba are the places used so far by people in my town.

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 11y 8m 8d

it means a question has been asked that the search function can answer,it saves people in the future using the search function to find 20 million threads on the same thing.

Don't worry bloke I'm still learning the sites ways/techniques lol.

• Menace
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 7d

means getting a post in b4 the thread gets locked as this question gets asked pretty much every couple of days one way or another.

Edited by Kroozin