Ba Bf Surge Tanks

Phoonzy

• Member For: 18y 5m 6d

Hi there guys

I'm trying to find a surge tank to mount under my BF F6 TYPHOON to support dual Bosch 044 fuel pumps.

I can't find one anywhere can you guys out there please HELP

You may be interested in a new option that is a direct fit rather than a surge tank.

KPM and Streetfighter workshops Australia wide now can supply complete fuel system options for every BA-FG Sedan ,Ute and engine options.

With our full range of match flowed EV14 injectors coupled with our 460 or 600 in tank fuel modules, KPM have covered all your fuel system needs.

We offer a total solution by supplying our modules as a kit with all components a direct replacement fit, with plug in looms, and correct pressures for your application.

If you wish we can go a step further and supply the correct fuel injector for your vehicle, power level and fuel module.

We can even go a step further and supply you the SCT Flash Tuner with correct injector scaling so you can fit all your components yourself then drive your vehicle to have it tuned.

To save confusion and allow hassle free selection we have attached a chart below to aid in the correct intank fuel module and injector choice for your application.

All modules will be available as of next week

Contact

http://david@kpmmotorsport.com.au

08 82999 998

For more details

FuelPumpandInjectorsAd.jpg

FuelPumpandInjectorSelectionChart.jpg

KPMFuelPumpModules.jpg

FuelModuleComparisonCharts.jpg

Edited by KPM Motorsport

• Member For: 12y 3m 9d

Their's a guy on EBay who makes single and dual pump surge tanks for only $150 and they look very well made, pumps aren't included, but u will pick them up for about $160 180 each, better then paying $1000 to 1200 for the same setup.

• Like 1

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 21d

In no world would I compare those tanks to the products being offered by PW, Plaz or KPM. The volume is tiny and the kits do not come as a complete bolt it setup.

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 3m 9d

In no world would I compare those tanks to the products being offered by PW, Plaz or KPM. The volume is tiny and the kits do not come as a complete bolt it setup.

Depending on what power u are after maybe not, the one I was looking at was a 2lt undercarriage tank, and it wouldn't b that hard to install, f*ck just pay your tuner 2 do it and u will still walk out with money in your pocket. Better paying $600 then $1000 for somthing not even installed