Achilles Atr Sport 2

Bellato

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 4d

Yea exactly depends on your power etc. I think you'll struggle with anything in a ute and big power. Plus the advantage of the achilles is they have a high treadwear of 400 so you can at least get some life out of them if you do do a skid here and there

• Member For: 10y 11m 9d

Ok thanks guys

Mine is only stock at the moment but want to build up to 350rwkw that should be plenty, although I'm sure once I get there and get used to it I will want more again lol

On some 'sealed private roads' me and a mate in his e3 maloo had a play around and I just couldn't get any grip of the line, was so frustrating! At a 60km 2nd gear roll on, it was a different story ;-) f6 FTW

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 24d

Has anyone in Perth been able to get their hands on the ATR Sports 2 tire at a decent price.

Have been quoted $199 a corner. I will be getting myself two of these soon for the rears.

• Donating Members

Has anyone in Perth been able to get their hands on the ATR Sports 2 tire at a decent price.

Have been quoted $199 a corner. I will be getting myself two of these soon for the rears.

Yea what size. I paid $170ea for 245/35/20 supplied and fitted which was a really good price

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 29d

The guy I used here in Melbourne just reduced his price from 170.

To

$140 each

I Don't know if this includes fitting etc.

• Donating Members

http://www.thewheeldeal.com.au/product_info.php?cPath=279_274&products_id=3505

^^ this guy freaky?

masda74 is in Perth anyway so would have to get them shipped over. I think I paid $50 for 2 tyres posted from Melbourne to Canberra. Can't imagine its worth it by time freight, fit and balance. I would just hit up your local bloke to try match it as close as he can