Finally An Aftermarket Zf Cooler

chrisg6et

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 18d

Jet on here runs the Furious performance kit. It also uses PWR core and is around $300. The only problem I have with it is that it uses rubber hoses - no outer braid. Other than that, it looks like a good thing. Like many (I would think) I want to retain the fog light. So, might need to mount under the inner guard or somewhere and run some ducting if need be. Vevapower has recently installed one beside his chassis rail. Should get plenty of air there and nice short hose run back to trans.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 19d

I used the furious kit on my BF, had to piss off the passenger fog light and had to make up my own brackets.

Might be able to move it somewhere in front of the intercooler once I get the Nizpro one installed, just wasn't sure how much room I'll have (have F6 cooler at the moment)

It's easy enough to get your own cooler, hose's & fittings and just buy the adpater fittings from furious performance too.

Pretty sure that's what CHLAXN did.

• Like 1

• Member For: 18y 1m 16d

No but I will be running a temp gauge very soon. They dont run a thermo but its easy enough to do if u wanted to

Are you running dedicated guage for trans temp or buying a OBDII guage? I was contemplating doing the same thing.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 21d

Mines mounted infront of PW stage 2 cooler, plenty of room and don't buy into it will affect intercooler performance I personally think that's all crap... If it does it's very very minimal