Ralph Wiggum

What Made You Feel Good Today

We go through this every time, Keify :nyaah:

It'd been a while though, so was nice to break the dry spell and christen the new bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 year old from the back seat: "Dad, after this traffic light can you activate the turbo speed?"

Moments after the light goes green, in a voice like he was relaxing into a hot bath: "Ahhhhhhh.... That's better"

Also has a striking resemblance to the drummer from queens of the stone age lol

19 hours ago, Pixy Angel said:

Just getting home from seeing the Foo Fighters with the family, kids too. What a great show

Im going to Melbourne in the morning to see them on Tuesday night with the family in tow.

Farking pumped.

Enjoy! I friggin love the Foos and have since day one.

Not going this time, partly because I now live in a city where they are never going to come so need time for travel.

Saw them in Adelaide a few years back. 35,000 people and I was about 10m from the front.

Had a look for a new house the other day, can anyone pick why I like this one ....

PGIVWb.jpg

Hint 

b2NxQb.jpg

It’s on EOI and Springfield has dropped a fair bit in the past three years , realistically it would go for 2.75 up to 3.5 but it’s expected growth in the next 10 years would be a solid investment ! 

Not to mention living in springfield would be funny to write as the address, might have to change my name to Homer 

It would be a good spot to live with no neighbours out the back and only one on the side. I wonder if you'd hear trucks engine braking down the freeway at 3am?

The high level of trees around there makes it picturesque and quite, just around the corner lives the shanins, that’s a mansion that thing  .... pop round for some sugar and a C coffee haha 

Yeah there would be a lot of trees between the freeway and the house. Maybe the hill blocks it too.

Having the freeway so close would be a big plus for testing out cars after a dyno tune, if you were still doing that, if you lived there.