What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 12d

Don't ever ask SDP for pics.

He is the biggest tease I have ever met. Gets me all excited about this chic and that chic and never puts a pic up for us to criteek (is that the right use of the word?).

Edit. Maybe this should be in the other thread

Edited by BenDoCo

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d

One of the people I work with finds it hilarious to cover my desk in shìt, knowing it'll annoy me when I come back in and have to tidy it. Now I appreciate a good office prank, but doing the same thing each time is lazy. I can't do similar things back to her as she shares a desk/computer with a guy on my crew. What's making me feel good is setting up so that whenever she's logged into her computer (only happens under her user name) a message pops up every 5 mins during the day saying "Heyyyyyy" over the top of whatever else she has open at the time. I've currently set it to repeat daily...let's see if she really wants to keep playing this game with me haha

Could be worse

messy-desk-716382.gif

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 28d

30+ degrees in Perth today. Was good to spend some time outside and in the garden after being stuck in the office for close to 50 hours during past week.

Managed to clean the pool, weed the gardens, cut the lawn, do the edges, test and fix a few blocked sprinklers and fitted a set of side steps to the Jeep.

Kicking back now with my mate Jack :spoton:

• Like 2

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d

30+ degrees in Perth today. Was good to spend some time outside and in the garden after being stuck in the office for close to 50 hours during past week.

Managed to clean the pool, weed the gardens, cut the lawn, do the edges, test and fix a few blocked sprinklers and fitted a set of side steps to the Jeep.

Kicking back now with my mate Jack :spoton:

Had a similar day, great to have the yards back in order after winter.

I also had and offer on one of my cars......Unfortunately it's not for sale. Guy asked how much would I sell it for, I quoted a price (thats probably twice what's it's worth) and he said he'd take it. Wifey had other ideas and to be honest I love the old girl (the car!) to let it go!

• Member For: 11y 1m 24d

What's the other car then?

Though last time someone asked what was in someone's shed there was big trouble!!

What makes me feel good - iphone has magically healed itself after a brief hiatus in the toilet... Phone speaker stopped working but she's come back to life :)