Ralph Wiggum

What Made You Feel Good Today

Alright take it easy I've never had a different turbo before! Haha. He rekons soft tune 410, built engine and clutch go for gold. Remember it's a manual ute. I think my 'soft tune' would still blow tyres off in 3rd gear

I went looking at a car today for a mate up north ... he got cold feet even though I confirmed it was all legit so he pulled the pin and I bought it instead, my missus aint happy but it sure made me feel good :)

got any more details on the motor/driveline?

^^^ I'm with you.

Going into the gym last night and doing chest, watching a guy that be a roided up 90kg and out doing him in almost everything hahahah.

At 65kg

Getting my XC back from the painters.....

photo-15.jpg

Mickus, take it back to the paint shop to rid the beast of the nasty filth left on the boot.

Your Mum wouldn't jump in quick enough. Maybe she loves you after all?

Maybe why the front looks to the sky, like yer mum

^^^ I'm with you.

Going into the gym last night and doing chest, watching a guy that be a roided up 90kg and out doing him in almost everything hahahah.

At 65kg

bulk alone makes you slow and roids, a no nuts that chicks laugh at

Got woken up at 6.00 with the gardeners trimming the hedges outside my room... I shouted a few expletives in their direction while videoing the event for future/ nightshift/ complaint/ purposes and they went away and havn't returned...

That made me feel good..

Farken !!!

yeh, but the fact they're doing this at all means we may no longer have to deal with those areas that seem to change speed limits every km.

By 10.30 I was riding in a short sleeve shirt. Summers coming back....that makes me happy.

The beach has been lacking of late...that makes me sad but that's another thread

By 10.30 I was riding in a short sleeve shirt. Summers coming back....that makes me happy.

The beach has been lacking of late...that makes me sad but that's another thread

Did you not see last weekend?!! Surfed 4-8 foot waves at 3 different breaks! Are you in sydney though?

Did you not see last weekend?!! Surfed 4-8 foot waves at 3 different breaks! Are you in sydney though?

Nah, grew up there. Live on the Sunshine coast. Were just getting the tail of your swell. Small and lumpy and not worth the sweep it's creating.

And also what akes me happy is a huge sandbank collapsing in the sea. One did today while I was looking down at the surf from Grandview. Pretty kewl to see.

Reading this on Facebook:

Dear JB HATERs

I owe my life to Justin.

On January 5th, 2010 I was in a coma for 6 months after a terrible car crash.

One day my nurse turned the radio to Justin's song.

So I got up, and turned the radio off.