What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Member For: 5y 11m 23d

WMMFGT, the freight company finding my clutch and flywheel!

So the back story. My new gearbox was delivered last Tuesday. The packaging looked like had been torn open and the box with the Mal Wood option 5 clutch and flywheel was missing. I thought it was long gone. I was pretty sad. Thought I was going to be out of pocket if they couldn't find it. Then got the call today they located it. Happy days :biggrin:

Oh, and I finally got my shed all wired up last week. At last I'm not running off an extension cord and one crappy little fluro light. Now time to clean it up and get stuck into the XR :cool1:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 1m 16d

WMMFFGT

Not having to smash in a window on the car

Queens bday bbq out with the family today. After getting something out of the car, the mrs is chatting away as she shuts the doors without noticing our 2yr old has climbed back in for some reason. Nek minnut, there's a 'click' - oh sh*t, she's locked the door and keys are still inside.

30min of cajoling and encouraging gestures follow but no luck, about to make a decision on which window to smash when finally she presses the right button - total accident - and the wife whips the door open before she can lock it again.

I'm extremely farking happy, we're out in the bush without any reception and it's 100+ kays home, about 25 of which is unsealed road so the drive back would've sucked, let alone the cocking around and expense to get the window fixed.

Lesson learnt. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

WMMFGT

New rubber and alignment on the car - those tyres had done the Snowies Trip, Tasmania, couple of track days in addition to the "normal" driving.

So much tighter in the rear now. Steers a lot better too.

Knew they were due, but it took a nail in the tyre to trigger the visit to the shop.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

WMMFGT:

Alex Jones/Infowars (dangerous conspiracy nut and alt-science/medicine pusher) wiped from facebook/youtube/apple etc 

hahahaha

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 12d

lol when my son was 18 he used to just about do that. and a litre of milk. hes settled down a bit now, but at one point we were going through 18 litres of milk a week (for a family of 5). I spose I could have cut down on the amount of lattes I was making though...

• Like 2

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

I know dem feels. This is my part of my freezer on shopping day and there is already a loaf and a half out and 5 litres of milk in the fridge. This will last us about two weeks give or take.

r5p3nZa.jpg

• Like 1