What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 27d

Just so you know bros, idgaf about sigs either way.

I just thought it was a funny one liner about "revealing a small part of yourself to the world that most people are forced to see if it's there". :flash2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

This made me laugh.

Keep getting emails from NBN saying switch to NBN now as your ADSL+2 service we'll be turning it off soon.

So 2 weeks ago I contacted Telstra to switch over, this didn't go to plan and didn't happen.

After a few calls to Telstra and a headache still nothing.

Today jump on and checked the progress and it say service will be ready 6th August.........WTF!! and the pushed for me to change over.

NO real rush then is there.

• Expert
  • Donating Members

No they didn't. I'm not even going to worry about it know.

Just rang them to upgrade to the new Samsung S9. Old contract runs out in about 22 days. 

Going ok but not good. I asked why would I want a 6 months Apple Music subscription on a Samsung phone? No straight answer so move on.

Then she goes there will be a about a $50 exit fee.........NO you can wave that fee as I'm resigning up to a new telstra service and a existing long term telstra costumer. 

Telstra - no sorry we can't wave that fee.

Me - Thanks for you time.

I'l go in store now.

I went to their Facebook page a every comment/post made is only negative and poor service.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Yeah, Telstra can EAD. You can generally get what you want from them if you're persistent enough though. Only reason I'm still with them is because it's the only way I can get reception when I'm on site for work.

• Like 1

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

My Pixel 2 came with a 6m Apple subscription through Telstra. The Android app for Apple Music is THE WORST. Glitchy as. I would have thought it was in their interests to make it perfect and wow Android users.

• Expert
  • Donating Members

In lieu of your Apple Music for an Android give us something that's worth it. $100 google card for all Android users.

Im with @.Stripes. I only use Telstra because it covers country NSW even them I'm in a black spot. I've used most other telco's in the past and have to go back to telstra. It's BS the best is not the best, shame on them