What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• 2 weeks later...
  • WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

3rd (2nd since I took custody) grandfather day for me - got a kindy made card and photo.

No brekkie in bed - no kids were home this morning

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Wmmfg both the boys had their meningococcal B vaccines today. Not even a tear... tough like their mummy

Wpmo.... it's not on the vaccine schedule still!!! So it costs $500.

I'm dyslexic and cannot turn off simple functions in tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

WMMFGT:

Woohoooooo.

About 18 months ago I took custody of the granddaughter, with her mum (my step daughter) being shipped off for mental health treatment and rehab.

Since the start of the year I've been reintroducing the bub (almost 3yo) back to her mum, with the goal of them getting back to a mother daughter relationship/care etc.

The mother has been looking for a place of her own for about 6 months now to slowly move across the living arrangements, with bugger all luck.

Today she got one - moves in next friday. About 10mins walk from me, right next door to the bubs daycare, across the road from shops/supermarket and near the buses etc. Decent set of units - was actually the units my nanna used to live in 45 years ago.

It's been a farking long process (had an intervention order on the mum that I let expire a few months ago - was limited to visitations only) to get where we are now but finally the light is at the end of the tunnel.

Close enough to keep an eye on and be there for emergencies, far enough away to let the 2 of them (re)start their lives together again.

Feels great :D :D :D

• Like 5

• Member For: 6y 9m 6d

U sound like a good bloke rab! Good to hear there is still people like u out there. Its sad what drugs these days do to people. Destroys families and currupts minds! Pat urself on the back buddy