What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Talks Cheap, Let's Race
  • Member For: 17y 4m 13d

after hearing so much about tunnel blasting from the Top Gear guys, finally found a tunnel near sydney with no traffic behind us so the mrs slowed right down wound down the windows and gave the turbo a blast thru a tunnel for the first time. What a sound it made. WANT MORE!!!

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 26d

Finishing my first week of workshop in 6 years.

Absolutely knackered but enjoyed it quite a bit and already learnt a fair amount of their process and what not.

Now for my mates sisters 21st birthday to wind down the week.

• Like 1

• Member For: 20y 11m 27d

I got extensively horned by some impatient middle aged guy in a 4cyl Toyota. It was heavy traffic and apparently I left too many car lengths in front of me for this guy and maybe just driving a bit slow. Its not that I cant go any faster in my 350rwkw G6E Turbo with two three inch tailpipes sticking out of the rear. Maybe he just doesn't know what a turbo can do. I just pulled over and let him pass and he gave me a wank sign. I wasn't looking to piss this guy off but kinda happy that I did. I must admit that I do have a knack of unintentionally pissing people off.

• Like 1

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members

Missing giving u chit kezza

Lol, when I get home I'm just knackered too so dont really get a chance to come on here either.

This will all pass in a few weeks when I get more use to the physical work :P

Guest XR09
  • Guests

A mate rang yesterday and said he was trading in his R1. Buying a Triumph 675, Tosser I thought. More money than god and cant ride for shoite.....

.....He picked it up at lunchtime..

He just text. He has thrown the new bike down the road lol....luv that shoite

and got half what he paid for his new R1 last year...ten grand trade on a year old R1...would hate to be selling anything right now

Edited by XR09

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members

Nothing in particular did, I was looking for an adult appy, asked around and a mate led me in this direction.

Thought, I've done lathe work before and I'm quite good at maths and enjoy math, so I'll give it a shot.

Money was also encouraging, was paying more as an appy than what I was getting in IT.

• Like 2