EFSIX

The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread..anything Goes!

Yeah it's a pita.

The picture that I'll post is actually my chimney wall so the water is running down plaster. I've put a towel on the mantle for now to catch the drips. The ceiling and cornice is gyprock though.

There is a spot near the chimney on the roof that the tv cable runs out of and I disturbed it the other day running camera wiring. 

I'll silicone the ever living fark out of it on the outside and it should be ok. It's right on the edge of the house so if I have to get in the roof I'll be literally crawling on insulation to get to it. 

bcJ7PzS.jpg

There was a break in the weather and the sun came out. Since the roof is iron, it dried off and I got the job done. Lucky too cos now it's pissing down again.

we complained they said they cant justify 3 new monitors at 130 bux each. 

going to ask to bring my own and run twin screens so I dont have to alt tab across 5 different programs all day.

sigh

Wait...people go to work and use only one screen? HOW?! After using 2 screens at work I had to buy a second one for home...one screen feels weird and restrictive now.

At work I use 3 min. If I had to use one crap one I would just pay for the upgrade myself.

Look I can see my beer fridge.

O3hcIpV.jpg

I still feel hard done by that 91 is $1.30ish on the cheap days. 

You can home brew about 5 litres of e90 for ten bucks and some time with sugar at coles prices. Haha you can drink it too!!!

Crazy huh, you would think considering its a bio fuel they government wouldn't tax it as much. Auckland got hit with a 10c per litre fuel tax a couple of weeks ago courtesy of the new government, zzzzzzzzzzz..................

Its sh*t. The pay is f**k all and everything is expensive. The average house price in Auckland is over 1 million and trust me its buys you bugger all. Basic 3 bedroom 2 bathroom in a average suburb.

Yea the only benefit is our rego's are cheap and Pod filters & bov's dont get you defected lol. No wonder so many kiwis move to Aus though similar lifestyle and can actually make ends meet and have a life.