The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Menace
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 7d

I think it's the turbo that's causing the smoke so ill chuck in my brothers spare and see if it goes away.

The dents was from some deadsh*t who probly kicked it or something.. not sure who did it but what can I do.

I think the panel will need to be replaced then re sprayed... farkin spewin aye

Edited by Kroozin

• Member For: 12y 16d

Noticed this while I was waiting for a full set of treads to be fitted today. Paint cracked. Plastic isn't but it's creased so not likely to reform properly with heat. Can't say I'm happy.

post-50296-13863255646_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Yeh they had spacers but they weren't adjusted up. Spuds alright! Showed a couple of panel beaters and they both suggested I just live with it. They can repaint it etc but have emphasised the fact that the paint won't be as good as what's already on there. Hard to match being red and will chip easier compared to the factory paint - being a side skirt which cops a lot of road spray they're suggesting I live with it.

Reasonably well know tyre shop too. They see a few fpvs and turbos by the look of their Facebook page... I don't like to skimp on my cars so thought I was doing the right thing :blink:

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 1d

WOW!! I just hope that they do the right thing................... because word of month and social media spreads quick these days.

Best of luck mate

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Yeh the manager said he'd pay for it to be fixed, so I'll do the right thing and take his word otherwise I'll be sure to post up more photos of the car on the hoist with the shop name in sight for you all to see. Cheers

On a positive note the car visited shockworks this morning for their coilover treatment. Hardly found a quiet Rd to test it out yet as I was chasing panel beaters all arvo but will be sure to post up my thoughts when I get a chance. First impressions of the shockworks kit is like the car is on rails. Just eats up the bends now and doesn't get the jitters over bumps like it used to.

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 11m 24d

Good to know mate, looking forward to a bit more of a review! I'm in the process of shopping around for suspension. I'll be researching a bit more I think. Good luck with getting repairs done at no cost to you. Keep us informed.