The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m

Got a letter from my work (job when home from uni) to say that I haven't worked for a couple of months and if I don't ring and provide a good reason why by friday I get the sack.

Yet last time I came home from uni I was keen to work because I needed the $$ and got 3 days work in 5 weeks because they have money for wages apparently

Been 7 years but time for a new job I think

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 28d

Not show up for a couple of months and you get a letter? You sir must teach me your secret.

I'm late 1 hour and get 3000 phone calls asking if I'm coming in today. Sometimes they just start talking to me as if I'm in the office already.

Got a call at 7am this morning. That's my sexing time not working time. Pisses me off.

• Like 1

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d

You people are pathetic...why no pics requested of Henz's black eye and fat lip?

PS: I call bullsh*t. Was probably getting a bit lippy at the mrs and she put him in his place. :nod:

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d

Hate ,how the 'fat cats' at work get paid sh*t loads of $$$$$, only to be told/explained the mechanics of business . You 're constantly attenting meeting, and you find yourself , constantly rebutting the issues , as they simply 've no idea .........why 're these individuals here ?, why do we pay them so much $$$$ ?. I come away from endless meeting feeling , alone and negative!!!. Why is that these 'fat cats' seem to have no clue(get away with it), yet , I am constantly having to front up and remind these d _ _ k he _ds that they should treat their business as thou it was their own .......and why would they risk the future of this business , with those decisions ..???.

How !!!!! do these retards can employed in the first place ?????????? No sooner as one is found out, moved on, another prized dumb ass , fills the role and then you 're having to start all over again ...........It wears you down !!!