EFSIX

The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread..anything Goes!

hate that moment when u say "drive carefully iam holding drinks from maccas in the poxy cup tray" then feels the need to try out abs and coke everywhere and onto the floor of the kluggy ....................... fluffy steam cleans now

Not sure if staino henz and dags talking about the shire characters...

sh*t tv

You watch the show and actually know the character names??

Nah never seen it, was just saying that the names sound characters that would be part of some sh*t show like the shire. But never seen GOT so didn't know.

Tobacco duty-free limits are changing

Up until 31 August 2012, if you are aged 18 years or over, you can bring 250 cigarettes or 250 grams of cigars or tobacco products duty-free into Australia with you. All tobacco products in accompanied baggage are included in this category, regardless of where or how they were purchased.

From 1 September 2012, the traveller tobacco concession reduces. If you are aged 18 years or over you can bring 50 cigarettes or 50 grams of cigars or tobacco products duty-free into Australia with you. All tobacco products in accompanied baggage are included in this category, regardless of how or where they were purchased.

Dags its the dragon mother. Just pisses me off when women just act badass and nobody slaps them.

Is staino pissed at GoT because the next season isnt out yet?

Started watching season 1 again. So much makes much more sense now even after first 2 eppisodes.

Who remembers in epp 1 where her slave girl freaked cause she hopped in the bath when it was too hot?

Julia Buzzard

Wayne Swan

Having to wipe the old boy on venetion blinds at random strange womens homes.

Fraud service

Your mum

You

everbody and anything else and that's for starters

Sookie = True Blood, no-one mentioned that :o (she is worse than Joffrey though)

Dragon Queen gets tits out, she's fine in my books (plus have you heard her real accent? so good)

Waking up because my alarm went off. Fact is, have to wake up :(

Waking up this morning thinking, "Geez my back is sore, I better rember to take some pain killers with me to work today"

Getting have way to work and thinking "You left the pain killers at home you muppet"

Thinking to myself, "That's fine I'l just go to the chemist on the way to work"

Chemist hadn't opened yet...........FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Also, pretty happy with myself for tweaking the dampning on my coilies right up on the weekend. Sore back + stiff suspension = not winning.