The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 11m 15d

Just had a good loOk at my rocker cover and I’ve noRice’s they’ve pinched the gasket again... ffs this is getting ridiculous 

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 23d

Whereat home or at work?

Dash Cam Matty front and back.

I wonder why I drink so much.

This house thing is going to kill I can see it.

First lawyer fark around and left the firm, didn't pass on case. So a new lawyer again and still farked around had to keep chasing him and was getting know where. Our friend is partner of the firm and though will be looked after..............NOPE!!

New Firm rang them 4 weeks ago they wanted details and who the builder was to make sure there is no conflict of entrance. We got a call back to send through documents we have and had an appointment book for today 4pm. Less than 30min ago they rang us and said they can't do the meeting because of a conflict of entrance..............YOUR FARKING JOKING ME RIGHT!.

BANG...........lost my sh*t, huge brain spat.

I told them so you wanted to know who the builder was to make sure there was no conflict of entrance and later you asked us to send through our documents and all of a sudden there is now a conflict of entrance...............BS. I told them if these document are send to or used against us watch out because I'll be seeing you in court. 

They insured me that all documents have been destroyed, I bloody well hope so and what about verbally how do I know that you wont talk to them that they are being sued.

FARK!!...........over it.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 21d

lost my $150 led lenser head torch yesterday and im extremely angry.

It's actually the most expensive thing ive ever lost!

Not as bad as a mate who lost his home and most of his possessions within a year and is struggling to afford rent now and has children to look after.

Edited by skidxr6t

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d
3 hours ago, skidxr6t said:

lost my $150 led lenser head torch yesterday and im extremely angry.

It's actually the most expensive thing ive ever lost!

Not as bad as a mate who lost his home and most of his possessions within a year and is struggling to afford rent now and has children to look after.

https://m.ebay.com.au/itm/Led-Lenser-H7R-2-LED-Headlamp-Head-Torch-Rechargeable-300-lumens-Gift/222152766268?hash=item33b956333c:g:oPsAAOSwjXRXX~Rv

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 21d

Was thinking about that one, my one was the H14r.2 which I got off ebay in december. price has risen slightly since I got mine.

x2 pissing me off is the new speed cameras in use no longer have an easy way to determine if the fine is valid, no more template box. kinda sucks cause ive seen a few invalid fines with other moving objects in the box and successfully seen them quashed without going to court.

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 23d

@skidxr6t sh*t I got pissed off when the kids lost their Energizer 300 lumens head torch. I know there is better out there but for the kids they're pretty good. Plus I didn't mind them either worked well for when we're away on holidays.

What are you look at getting now, the same or something different?