The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 2m 27d

Far out man.

Between the mozzies trying to get a feed (they're all dead now), a giant moth flying around the room and the baby with an ear infection, I don't like my chances of having a good sleep  considering I got into bed at 9:30 tonight.

As a little bonus I killed a huge white tip spider on my mozzie rampage so that's good I guess. I got bit once and it sucked. 

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

I got bit by a white tip when I was a teenager. 

The mozzies had a field day last night hence my war on them tonight. 

Edited by Puffwagon

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 24d

Was cutting some more speed holes in the bonnet yesterday arvo. All went sweet until I took the masking tape off (used to protect the surrounding paint) and it tore a heap of clear off the bonnet. Even started to peel the tape towards the holes rather than away to prevent any paint being lifted, bugger it.
Gotta get it resprayed now.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

The tv is still refusing to play netflix properly. I just tried 3 times in a row to get a program going for my daughter and each time it loaded up then switched back to the tv.

Stupid bloody thing. I'm probably better off building/buying a cheap pc to run netflix/youtube/skype etc on the tv. At least the bastard will load quickly and not just randomly drop out all the time.

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 15d

is it the "app" within the "smart tv" itself? if so, buy a chromecast and use another device to cast netflix to it.

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members

I think it is an issue with the tv's wifi. When I run a netflix diagnostic on the app it says there is no internet even though the tv reckons it's connected. I turn off the wifi on the tv and turn it on again and it usually fixes it.

I can cast it from my desktop to the tv or the surround receiver but that has shown to be inconsistent as well. Maybe running an ethernet cable to the tv would fix it up?