Opinions On Painting Fg Stock Wheels?

Rodi

• Member For: 11y 8m 12d

Hey guys been looking around but haven't actually found a post where somebody has painted their stock wheels on an FG..

Wanted to know what the rough price would be if I were to go with any of the below colours (quick photoshop job) and howmuch it would set me back if I were to lower the car as low as it is in the pictures (stock height at the moment)

thanks

p.s: wouldn't mind your opinions on what colour I should choose either so hit me up! :)

post-52754-0-93331400-1344331028_thumb.j

Edited by Rodi

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 12y

id sell those wheels and get some already painted to your liking? you will find your wheels will get a bit providing they have good tyres and then buy some fpv's or something..my 2 cents worth..if not id go white!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 10d

I'll vote gloss black. To get that sort of ride height you will need coilovers. King 4SL rear and 3SL front will get you close though. $300 odd dollars for the springs plus fitting on top of that. Also you will need a camber kit for the front which is approx $400 and your standard shocks will die a painful death in the not too distant future. About $1500 for supply only XYZ coil overs.

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 8m 12d

Thanks for the input guys..

I'm on the edge about getting them painted white / gloss black or just getting some dark agents, but then again they're way too common and I'd like something alot different and unique.

Does anybody know how much the painting of wheels actually cost?

Might go with white & get a blue wall around the wheel.. so many choices lol