What Gauges Does Everyone Use

• Member For: 13y 6m 6d

I just sent aeroforce an email asking if their gauges are metric, I heard somewhere they are imperial and dont work the same (for instance it shows gallon/per 100 mile), XTREME Gauges supply the right metric one but id rather save my hundred dollars!

Il get back to yous!

http://www.aeroforcetech.com/products_order_ford.html

We use the CNF model gauge.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 24d

Oh now I need 5 gauges! Would like trans temp...

• Throbbing Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 13d

On mine you can choose to display it in metric or imperial, depends what parameters you select it to display.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5d

The bung has an M18x1.5mm thread to suit the 02 sensor. They cost about $4....

post-7403-0-13098400-1305592378_thumb.jp

You just need to get a exhaust shop to weld in it (in the dump before the cat at least 300mm from the turbine outlet is the best combo for accuracy and sensor life. you can go closer to the turbin but the sensor wont last as long) Its very important that the sensor is mounted at leat 15 deg above horizontal so any condensation the builds up in the exhaust drain off and does cause the sensor heater element to crack/fail

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 2d

if you buy an innovate LC-1 you can just put the wideband sensor in the factory 02 sensor bung, and connect one of the outputs as a narrowband signal to your PCM, and the second output as a wideband signal to your gauge (you program the settings via laptop)

I just got the second bung welded in though.

whats so dodgy about innovate is that they used to advertise the OT-2 as being able to monitor trans temp BUT IT CAN'T. I emailed them abuse again and again and now they have changed their web page so it doesn't mention it.

Edited by JC807

I just wanted to know as Im getting an aeroforce gauge. I wanted to hook the oil temp sensor to it to read it on my ba and was wondering do I get the 1/8 or the 3/8 sensor.

Thanks!

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 2d

depends where you are going put the sender. I used a sandwich plate underneath the oil filter, worked for me and didn't leak. another option is put in a brass section near the factory oil pressure sender. 1/8 I think the sandwich plate is.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 14d

You cant read oil temps for the BA series gearbox or engine so just buy a oil temp sensor that has 5v ability to plug straight into the guages aux on the back.

I'm still working mine out as I was having a problem with the annunciator (light that flash for anything you want).

Now this gets confusing haha.. Some say it show btr trans temp through the aeroforce. some say it doesnt. I want to definately know my oil temp aswell as that's quite important before giving big hits :3gears:

Who ever has a BA with this gauge, can you please give input to what features you see from simply plugging the gauge to the OBD2 port.

cheers!