Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 19d

Haha bunnings recommended ozito power tools to me solely for the replacement warranty.. I ended up going with ryobi..

Let me know how the ozito multi tool goes.. Ryobi's was pretty good but I heard some shocking reviews of the 'renovator' or whatever the TV one is..

• 2 weeks later...
  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 25d

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/150976258307?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

King Springs KFRL-68SSLHD Coil Spring Rear

Inspired by my brother in undercoat SteveR

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Hahaha cheers man. My car is totally filthy, rained on and covered in dust but still looks fine from over 3m away.

Plus it's nice and low. CHHHYYYEAHHHHH

• 2 weeks later...
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Rims and Brembos bought and posted in two other threads, buuuuuuuuuuut

Killing time in an Auto1 store not a good idea. Kept it well under $100 at least.

Ford glass cleaner - LOL. Bought on special for $8 and still not worth it...but will be funny to show my mate who jokes "have you got Ford brand wiper fluid" etc etc.

Also was interested that the Auto Glym gear was for sale in Auto 1 - bloke said they are a top retail seller of the stuff I think.

Anyway I need better tyre shine stuff as the one I bought is just silicon spray and oversprays from the pressure can...also decided to give their tar remover a go as I have loads of tar blobs up the side of the car that are total whores to get off. Stuff says it will start to run in a couple of minutes so fingers crossed!

Got a bigger window shade for the car too, not pictured. Squeegee stowaway badly needed. Finally the gas torch! Bought to light the stove with, should do the job hahaha. Already have a butane can at home that goes with a crappy broken stove lighter, but the bloke filled it for me before I left the store anyway. Woot.

2Kw3beq.jpg

Edited by -SteveR-

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 19d

The best tire shine is the meguirs liquid tire shine lasts weeks that you paint on the autoglym one is too much matte finish for most people.

Meguiars stuff is brilliant.. As long as you don't put on too much or it sprays up around your guards..

• 2 weeks later...