Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

0e5a5af4dc67e055843403224fc52b07.jpgc1a1092f7923b3b2201d5b4f402ed5ca.jpg

He took some convincing Considering two weeks ago he hated the Prado I bought Home for two days... but the new model has heaps more stuff and is much perdier...
plus I used my contacts and got a cracker deal :)

• Like 1

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 7y 11m 10d
17 minutes ago, Frederick said:

0e5a5af4dc67e055843403224fc52b07.jpgc1a1092f7923b3b2201d5b4f402ed5ca.jpg

He took some convincing Considering two weeks ago he hated the Prado I bought Home for two days... but the new model has heaps more stuff and is much perdier...
plus I used my contacts and got a cracker deal :)

Id like this but...... r8 in the pick.

Silver looks class imo. 

Also that 2.8lt is a cracking engine.

Power comes on very early and holds its power strong against biggest engined cars

Edited by BAXRTUTE
  • Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 15d

Yeah she is alright.

I wouldn’t like the R8 either hahaha

The funny thing is what won us over was two things...1. the 40/20/40 split in the back seat which enables the kids to climb through rather than climbing through the boot (the side seats can’t fold down as we have baby seats in them). No other 7 seater on the market worthwhile has this feature.

2. The rear air con can be controlled at the front not just by the control panel at the back

The old kluger we had did those things and the new one didn’t, it’s like it went backwards in practicality.

Why a 7 seater family car likely to carry babies has independent climate control to the back with no front controls baffles me.

Also it’s 150l (not 170 tranny boy) tank is awesome, 8l/100kms averaged economy... means three weeks before I have to fill up. It’s due for its first check up/ service before it will be due for Petrol

I don’t like silver cars but with the new black tail light arrangement, other than black which I won’t own again, it was by far the nicest colour.

The features are awesome, had a play already and super impressed, can’t wait to take the bikes out and go off road a bit

• Like 2