Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Seriously though if you spend $22 on a volt gauge and $30 on boost gauge don't expect them to be too accurate. 

Also arronm has a very good point. It's hard enough watching my boost and afr gauge that are dash mounted and keep an eye on the road. Looking down and actually getting a reading is a recipe for disaster.

• Like 2

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d
2 hours ago, grandpa_spec said:

Well that's the final straw , so much negativity on this forum lately , sick of all the effin haters , im out

So back to Face Book where it's all roses and praises ...... :ermm:

• Like 4

• Feeling the Love :-)
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nobody liked my post about my wife's camera

or commented on anything that was written on my calendar

you guys are such a nasty bunch

just like Jet said---- I'm off to YouTwitFace  :-( 

• Like 3

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

Think someone must have been in my account - wasn't any unread topics.

Using a pen/paper calander - how old skool is that? ;)

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 3d
On 22/04/2017 at 7:42 PM, grandpa_spec said:

Installed new gauge set up

20170422_112243.jpg

On 22/04/2017 at 8:41 PM, grandpa_spec said:

Well that's the final straw , so much negativity on this forum lately , sick of all the effin haters , im out

are you still around dude or did you leave the forum? @grandpa_spec

• Member For: 7y 1m 24d
On 22/04/2017 at 8:41 PM, grandpa_spec said:

But seriously; this ^^^

I'm not crying into my muesli (mainly because I've sh*t bigger than most of the "tough guys" on the forums and being a keyboard warrior hasn't interested me since my 20's), but the attitude that is thrown around, for seemingly innocuous things, is just outstanding. This forum is lucky to still be running - most other automotive forums have died a painful death; but without fostering the community through support, and good quality knowledge, it won't last.

Start by, I don't know, sorting out the security issues where users are logged in as other users by mistake. And for old mate Keith, who just did the typical "I'm a programmer" thing (yeah, we know about it, you posted in the wrong area you n00b) when I found myself logged in as Skids... just drop it. Your ignorance is only outdone by your arrogance. Class act. Get the problem fixed or find someone who knows what they're doing (I'm guessing it's a jwt issue compounded by some caching mechanism on the server-side, but what would I know?)

Ban me, don't ban me... delete my post. Do what you want, really. I'm a huge fan of sharing knowledge, providing encouragement, and witty banter (which means a tonne of sarcasm and plenty of tongue-in-cheek insults). However, it seems that the general mood of the forum is just plain nasty. Realise you're not competing with each other; and we're all here to actually help one another.

For instance - the last SubyClub cruise I went on had 400+ cars in attendance. Every single person went there with a smile on their face and hope in their hearts. We all laughed and helped each other out. I've attended plenty of multi-day events with the same crew; cars broke down - everybody banded together to literally change motors, diffs, driveshafts and gearboxes that evening in the hotel carpark so the same cars could do the next drive event. Truly miraculous.

With the general attitude of most members here, I wouldn't trust you to inflate my tyres to the correct pressure.

So, I'm new - to this forum. I'm not new to life. Take my opinion with a grain of salt. But as somebody who's coming in with fresh eyes; this is what I'm seeing.

• Like 2

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

The problem is out of my hands, that's why I haven't fixed it. I may be a programmer, but that doesn't give me ultimate access or abilities.