What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 23d

Yeh, they have been taken off and stored in the shed. Not a mark on them. Will use for car shows in 20 years time.

Now have these  on cars.bzmclpZ.jpg

Edited by arronm
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 18d

Put a set of 18kg coils in the front end and moved the 12kg coils to the back end.
Feels less boat more race ute.

I figured they'll settle a bit so set it a touch high, fingers crossed the height works out ok.

• Member For: 5y 10m 5d

Now the days are warming up I’ll attempt to do my front hubs, I did charge the Batt today she’s been sitting awhile, I was not pissed when I did the stripes, I wanted a hockey stick look and I got it lol

I also knocked a ding out of the boot lid, was dented right 9n the top line just below the wing but above the garnish my boat trailer decided to go home by itself the coupling hit the boot, and a big storm a lightning strike hit a gumtree I need the yard big branch dropped on the bonnet this ones easy fix boot lid needs a thorough massage now fill n paint and touch up the clear coat here n there and few other sheets touch up jobs, get her ready to cruise again, been three years asleep.

6C6257BF-8A07-400B-AA37-98098AC8808D.jpeg

• Member For: 6y 13d

HOLY SHEET! You don't see many of those Chrysler outboards around any more. Hope nothing breaks on it. I reckon you'd have a hard time finding any major parts for it :oooh:

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 28d

Snowys cruise FTW!
@redlightandy I'm wrecking my BA. You can have the bootlid for free if you want. If you are painting anyway you may as well start with this one which is perfectly straight.

• Member For: 5y 10m 5d

Text me your details bro ~phone number removed from public post~

17 minutes ago, Renton said:

HOLY SHEET! You don't see many of those Chrysler outboards around any more. Hope nothing breaks on it. I reckon you'd have a hard time finding any major parts for it :oooh:

I love my chrysler it’s been rebuilt, modernised to not stop, it’s actually a 140 power head, great motor very reliable very torquey very fast, I’ve had a rather large white shark nibble on it, I love em I have lots of em no spares problem, still around nos in the USA parts are really no issue not with ebay now

14 minutes ago, El Andrew said:

Snowys cruise FTW!
@redlightandy I'm wrecking my BA. You can have the bootlid for free if you want. If you are painting anyway you may as well start with this one which is perfectly straight.

That’s a good idea wing gotta come off anyway no buggy to swap over, what other bits u got?

26 minutes ago, k31th said:

oh gee, those stickers are a bit ...

anyway, get her ready fro the snowies cruise ;) it's in your backyard :P

I am going to redo the stickers I think I prefer them straight, I liked it but many think what were u smoking lol

Edited by k31th
phone number removed.