What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Member For: 10y 5m 27d

Sweet yeh I went the 1.05 t4 rear because manual aswell. Will see how it goes if it’s to sh*t to try and drift with still then I might just spray some nitrous in there to get it on boost quicker. Should be abit more responsive on yours with the Barra.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 1d

Finished the full service on whitey.  Its more like what didnt I do to the car today. Every fluid changed. trans service, spark plugs, new brake pads, heat exchanger, air cleaner, fuel filter, seat covers, cargo mat, floor mats and lots I probably forgot. Been fun and having a hoist rules.

Couldnt stop laughing pulling off the hubcaps. I own a car with hubcaps.

20180625_223553_zpsbcbhluhr.jpg

20180703_211752_zpsy3zwoj0o.jpg

• Like 1

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Oil and filter change on the new girl. Fitted an EZ drain valve in place of the sump plug for easier 5k oil change lyf.

Was late in the day after a weekend in Sydney, so will do fuel filter and coolant later in the week. Brake fluid looks good, so will leave it until the statutory warranty is over and I swap in the 328mm rear rotors and Terry calipers that were going to go in the BA.

While I was under there, noticed the dump was big. Turns out it has X-Force dump and cat. Fired up PCMTEC and licensed the car and the car has had a pretty mild tune in it. Looks pretty well on the money too. A little extra boost, some timing and fuel adjustments at high load and RPM. Injectors are stock based on looking at the tune.

I'll pull the fuel pump before ordering anything just in case I don't need to.

Judging by how spotless the car is, I'm taking the tune as a bonus rather than a drawback. Still, I should get the wideband in there stat. Might ring a couple of the big places in Sydney to see if they know the car.

• Like 3

• Gold Donating Members

No worries! I had bought for my BA but hadn't fitted. On the FG it looks like it will squirt at a cross member, so just ordered the 90 degree elbow and a hose so I can direct into drain pan, or even directly into a container!

• Gold Donating Members

After the last Kluger service I left the drain pan sitting next to the bench while I found a container. When I came back I knocked my impact driver straight into the oil - fully submerged.

Smells like uses engine oil whenever I use it, but runs super quiet!

So yeah, hose into a container will be nice!

• Like 1