What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 11m 6d

Interesting stuff. Was a nice surprise to get a few neat features in the AEM, given I only switched brands to reduce the risk of future headaches. I'll post up if I have any future issues. This one uses the 4.9 sensor too.

Got to hand it to Amazon though - refunded the Innovate no questions asked, even return postage. Their scripted sympathy was amusing though:

"Dear Andrew. I certainly understand how it feels when your Innovate Motorsports MTX-L Wideband AFR gauge stops working properly."

Do you understand? Really?

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d
On 16/01/2018 at 8:39 PM, El Andrew said:

"Dear Andrew. I certainly understand how it feels when your Double Fist Pumper Super Black Tickler stops working properly."

Canned response - am tipping "Angela" didn't truly understand how it felt when it was working properly.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 18d

it's probably 100% contingent upon you actually cleaning up after yourself completely, or you'll be in the dog house haha :chained:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 7m 25d

It's been so long, I forgot what a awesome color phantom is! Engine build not far away now, Just need to get a shopping list ready for @JETURBO For all the boring engine stuff, HD Timing chain, The new tensioner and guides atomic released, Pump gears, thinking of chucking in a 360 degree thrust bearing in there while its out incase I ever want to go auto, All the really boring stuff which is expensive :wild:

• Like 2