• Member For: 13y 1m 1d

:ermm:

Mine were before the degreaser made friends with them lol

Ah k cheers SDP..thought there'd only be a temporary fix. Bugger...oh well lol

Edited by Shyfrd

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

Nah just thinking ahead for when I sell it. Think I'll be needing some of that vege oil you speak of.. :rofl: Thanks man :)

Edited by Shyfrd

• BANNED
  • Banned
  • Member For: 16y 11m

Anyone know how to get your hoses all black and normal looking, mine look just like henz's in that pic ^ after degreasing the engine bay aaages ago. sh*ts me when I open the bonnet lol

Tyre shine and a rag...

316089_10150292611409029_564499028_.jpg

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 3d

I called around a few ford dealers to find them. Haven't ever seen them anywhere else, so that was really my only choice. Sadly, they'll cost you about $20 a bolt (I needed to replace all 3!)

Once upon a time someone posted an ebay link to those. Mine are all gone and have been for ages...

found one on ebay here which is the same price including postage...can't find any more listings.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-BA-BF-TURBO-FPV-F6-CROSSOVER-MOUNT-INSULATORS-NEW-GENUINE-/350580042662?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item51a032eba6

I need to buy more pulleys and swap out my serpentine belt as well dude, I'm secretly very keen on DIY day but have left it up to the others to arrange details.

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 12d

well being my car is still off the road for 3.5 months till I get my licence back, I pulled it apart ready for my big stereo install.

ive been meaning to get around to it for years, and have collected a bit of stuff over the time, but have not gotten around to it due to other commitments.

so today, pulled off door trims and removed previously installed components, boot is now devoid of my interim sub box and other stuff, and now completely empty and cleaned ready for sound dampening, rear parcel shelf- same.

the plan is for a quality build this time. I have done a half arsed one in this car already a few years ago, just to upgrade the factory stuff.

I have been running a 15" sub, so had plenty of boom boom, but now am after a sq system. will be plenty of custom fibreglass bits, and some tricky stuff ive been eyeing off on a us audio forum.

im starting a new thread in audio section, if anyone wants to follow the build.

• Like 2