Tt Upgrade

redghia

• Member For: 16y 5m 4d

Hey

Got a 07 TT the other week and the bug has bitten already, I know basically what upgrade route I want to go down but just after some feedback for bang vs buck

As I bought it the following has been done, SS Inductions CAI, K&N & Debunged exhaust

Im getting it run up tomorrow to see where I am at but it just dosent feel like I expected, running a OBD2 ELM327 scanner and Torque for android im getting 4.2psi at full throttle

I dont want to go the route of front mount cooler yet or injectors so basically the only thing left is a tune im guessing. Is the X3 the best option or are there better options out there I dont understand why custom tunes are worth what they are as basically a tuner could flash in a tune off any other XR6T that they have done and run it up to check - Job done in an hour max

Anyhere good in Adelaide to go for a tune ?

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 6m 25d

There is VCM also. Most tuners will start with there favoured base tunes and depending on your needs will then go to work from there and every car is different regardless what some say and that's the price you pay for his service both there and after sales.

Otherwise if you cant justify it then leave the car standard, which we all know you wont...

• Like 1

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 1d

If you want a tune and think its that easy go get a generic. But don't come here when the engine might go ping ping. Every cars different mate..most likely all have different mods too. They're not all exactly the same and simply not an "ah fck it let's just roll with the last cars tune. They had more mods than this one, but she'll be right!"

• 2 weeks later...