Stance

JET-270

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 24d

Yeh agree less concave on front is nice. BMW's are what made me love concave to start off with. Some models just a slight hint on the front and then the rears just bam, heaps concave. You just know then, sh*t that must have some serious size rubber under it lol

Thought I seen them before too ff! Nice choice

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 7d

Called up East Coast Tyre. They really know fitment, as soon as I mentioned I wanted to get 10s on the front he was on the ball. 245 tyre up front with the machined lip poking out the guards and 255 on the rear to keep the look with the stretch.

Another place I called straight up said that there was no way 10s would fit on the front.

All up including tyres about $2700

• Like 1

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m

Coz it'll look banging. Can't wait for pics.

• Like 4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 7d

im not sure why would you want 10's up front for?

pretty much what henz said. Not really a fan of the flat front wheels..love the look of concave all round!

• Like 1

• Member For: 13y 8m 24d

Called up East Coast Tyre. They really know fitment, as soon as I mentioned I wanted to get 10s on the front he was on the ball. 245 tyre up front with the machined lip poking out the guards and 255 on the rear to keep the look with the stretch.

Another place I called straight up said that there was no way 10s would fit on the front.

All up including tyres about $2700

what offset you go with up front ? +20 or so ?

• Member For: 12y 4m 1d

Don't mind freak and I would say if u put tens on the front u would have to have less then 30 offset for sure I have 8.5 x 30 offset and lowered 35 mm front from standard and I have been lucky wheels rubbed and rolled my guard I would say around 200mm but no external buckling really lucky just have to watch when turning and going over bumps :(

My rears are tens with 275 tyres and alls good :) what colour theme are u looking at seen all three combos they come in and the machine face with the black windows looked the best

Oh and last thing I went for the more staggered look with the deep concave on the rears looks stuff as . 10's all round with the perfect lowering and tyre yep should look good also but very hard to get it right just my thoughts

Just correcting myself if u want to run 10's on the front as well u would have to run something more then 40+ offset because that's what my rears are running 10' with 40 offset with 45mm lowered from standard sits just how I wanted it