Sct Xcal 3 Beware!

Benny_C

• Member For: 12y 21d

I'm going to post on here and try and set everything clean

I'm sorry for what happened, I made a mistake and want to set everything right. Basically I recently purchased something from eBay in america, used it several times and then sold it for more than I paid as they are worth much more over here than they are in America. I did that and all was good, so I thought, what other products can you do this with?

I saw the flash tuners and thought I could make $50 a sale off them or something and put an ad up on gumtree. I however did not realise that the american flash tuners don't work over here.

I am now aware that they don't work and therefore do not want ot sell anymore of them and will give Ben his money back.

I have also taken the ad of gumtree, I am not going to "rip off" anyone else and I did not intend to do this in the first place, if this was the case I purely wouldn't have sent any item.

I'd appreciate if this thread could be removed but I'm happy for it to be kept up to warn people of other people doing similar things but I would like my name and address removed

• Like 4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 21d

Appreciate the honesty mate, however it looks like you have joined 2months ago so I can assume you searched for an answer to this USA flash tuner? And only made 1 post when you got caught out?

Hopefully things get set straight

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 2d

Very decent of you to refund Bens money and if its an honest mistake then that's fair enough.

As a seller though you should try and research what your are selling so these sort of mistakes do not happen.

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 21d

I purchased a XR6 turbo approx 2 months ago, I basically just had a bit of a look at some tech forums and havent been on here since, although I was hoping to post up a thread on my car and participate in some cruises

I'd hugely appreciate if this thread could be removed, or atleast my name taken down. I work in the motorsport industry and hundreds of people have already viewed this thread, I don't want this mistake to impact my career/hobby

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 5d

Name removed from first post.

The thread will not be removed though as it serves as a good warning for others. It will remain as a sticky and now locked before the masses catch wind.....

• Like 2