Review Of The Fg Mk Ii Fpv F6-Caradvice

timetaker

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 12d

Generally the reviewer seems impressed but as usual the old issues of traction and fuel economy re surface.

A mate of mine just had his new F6 delivered in silver,quite nice.The blue one in the review also looks good.

Eventhough my mate said the colour red is not available with the MKII F6 I'm sure that I spotted a red F6 earlier in the year.The darken rims looked awesome on that colour

http://www.caradvice.com.au/173710/fpv-f6-review/

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 9d

In a car like this, I don't know why they bring up fuel consumption. Who has bought an F6 and carefully studied fuel use to minimise their impact on the environment, lol.

As for traction, that's cause Ford keeps using sh*t tyres.

• Like 1

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 8d

Red was available, there was one at the all ford day. The colour range has changed now.

• Member For: 12y 10m 27d

Is it me or dose ford really lack in there effort between mk and standard falcon and for cars. Like let's be honest hear if your going to buy there so called fpv car then make it stand out from the rest. Why is sat nav leather seats premium brakes a extra should be a one build and that's it. I really love my ford but just seems like Expensive Daewoo put more of a effort in there cars then ford. Like at least raise the bar a little or even throw in a extra 10 kw wats. To me the car looks the same as the mrk1 big deal it's got a new screen if Expensive Daewoo didn't come out with there new screen and extras I highly doubt ford would have done it as well. Just my two cents anyway. Don't even get me started on the ute

• Like 1

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 2d

Couldn't agree more.

Having said that though I'm glad the people that were responsible for the Mk2 external updates weren't involved with the F6. It looks tuff as nails and would hate to see it ruined.

Good to see they finally matched the wheel colour with the plastic in the engine bay, been hanging out for that for a while.. :bangcomputer: