Ba Xr6 Turbo Ute D Flashes And I Loss Power

MYXR06

• Member For: 11y 10m 25d

No sorry he didnt know why it was doing it only that he was 99% sure it was the problem, he put me onto a place called injectronic's so I sent it to them and a week later they told me the ECU was shot and I needed a new one, so I brought a new one for it through injectronic's and she is all sweet again ;)

• Like 1

lol I did give him extra and I rang him today and thanks him so much again and invited him to a BBQ birthday party :) I hope he comes x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Well its almost been a year and I'm happy to report all is still going great with my XR6 Turbo :) no problems at all after the new ECU was put in her, sorry to hear people are having the same problems I had with the same stuff around I got, but everything it was doing was all because the ECU was shot, hope I've helped out some people with this problem being fixed :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Member For: 12y 10m 13d

I am having the exact same problem, it has all started since I replaced one of the coils that was shot. My 4 spd is a rebuilt auto, so im not sure what to do. This is the worst problem because when it happens, sometimes the car suddenly drops gears and car even skids abit... any advice would be great...

• 6 months later...
  • Member For: 11y 8m 27d

I know this was 2 years ago but I am now having this problem.. just had it in at a trans place and they said that there is lot of fault codes in there but there is nothing wrong with the trans. just like yours its running perfectly fine when not in limo mode and even when in limp, just the bit where u cant go over like 45kms. they recomened a good auto elec to have a look at it.

they didnt tell me what fault codes but I have oredered my own code reader hopefuly I get by monday so I can hopefully match thd same codes u got and confirm that it may be the ecu too.

im just glad they didnt say it was this then that and make me have to spend money on things it isnt liek you did. :dancing: