New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 13y 6m 25d

Wooo!! Sunny Coast. Anyway, I'm His son Leo The "driving force" :biggrin: behind getting a Turbo, hopefully a G6ET :spoton: We're interested in an LPG Turbo, and have joined the Forum to get some hints.

Cheers. :icon_ford:

Edited by wedgetale

• Member For: 13y 6m 19d

Hey guys

just bought a Ba Xr6t 2003 and thought id join you guys if that's cool, full stock for now but I am planning to work on it slowly as I can afford it just thought id say hi, all my mates just call me turk its easyer lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 6d

Howdy, My names Will - another one from the Sunshine Coast...

Picked this up a couple of weeks ago... Absolutely loving it thus far :crybaby:

IMGP3573.jpg

IMGP3476.jpg

I came from an XR5T with a few mods - 166kw/425nm ATW. Really loved it and didn't wanna get rid of it to be honest but unfortunately I have a leg injury which has meant I can't drive manual anymore, so how could I pass up an auto XR6T :buttrock:

Pic of the XR5:

IMGP1896.jpg

Edited by WILDB

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 14d

Hi all,

Been a long time lurker of these forums. Thought I would chime in since my lease just got approved.

Ordered a black XR6T 50th Anniversary with Reverse Camera, 2300kg tow pack so I can still tow my boat around(got the dealer to substitute the factory load levelers for a hayman reece unit), Prestige Sunroof and tinted windows. Dealer already has the car I want in their holding yard and were kind enough to reserve it for me whilst I got my lease paper work done.

Only bad news is I have to wait until early November for my current lease to expire. What a torture, knowing I could have my car almost any day but have to wait another month... ah well only 30 more sleeps to go, not that I am counting.......lol

Cheers,

Chris

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 14d

Gday all. I'm Mick from Sth. Brissie. Picked up my '05 BA Mk.II XR6T last week. Wasn't looking for any particular car. But when I saw this one in excellent condition with only 38000k's on the clock for only 19 grand, I couldn't pass it up. So I thought I hang out around here to learn a bit more about these cars.

:surrenderwave: Cheers.

Edited by Chronic

• Member For: 13y 6m 14d

Greetings All,

My first post to this forum - which I discovered thanks to a rear window sign on a yellow BA (no badges) with NSW rego I spotted in Canberra yesterday. I am now on my second XR6T - first was a BF (2006) and I recently upgraded to 2010 FG XR6T and luvin it! I thought the BF was the Bee's Knees - but the FG is definitely a step up -though the exhaust note is not as impressive as the good ol BF. Averaging 10.2 L per 100 ks - so I reckon that is pretty good. Watching Bathurst on TV ( waiting for Top 10)

Cheers

Bill