New Members Thread

jayjaybrid

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 11y 7m 16d

HI all,

I'm currently in the market for and FG MKII ex-demo XR6T. There appear to be some reasonable deals around on carsales.com.au.

I've been driving 4wds for the last 6 years and it's now time for something a bit more exciting on the bitumen.

Should be purchasing in the next 2 weeks, I will update once I take delivery!

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 7m 16d

HI all,

I'm currently in the market for and FG MKII ex-demo XR6T. There appear to be some reasonable deals around on carsales.com.au.

I've been driving 4wds for the last 6 years and it's now time for something a bit more exciting on the bitumen.

Should be purchasing in the next 2 weeks, I will update once I take delivery!

Just Paid the deposit on an FG MKII XR6T Auto in White. Next week will be fun!

Edited by Coxyp

• Member For: 15y 8m
on the count down for pick up on Friday a FG MK2 XR6T in Kinetic with the luxo pack and manual :)

It will make a great addition next to my 2008 Shilouette TTG

2 turbo fords in the garage life is good :)

Delivered today have not stopped finding excuses all day to run errands so I can go for a drive. Smile muscles on face are sore but don't care

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 27d

Hey everyone!

Not yet an owner of an xr6t but already spending all my spare time on this forum, its been put together really well.

I came from a Expensive Daewoo background, and current ride is a supercharged '88 Corolla Twin Cam hatch.

Waiting on delivery of an Fg Mk2 xr6t limited edition ute. Will be here by the end of september but I won't be back from a round Australia trip til December. Needless to say the anticipation is killing me.

So be sure to keep an eye out for all the noob questions and a sh*tload of stock as a rock photos of a falcon ute from me...bet you all can't wait ;)