New Members Thread

Guest LionHeart

How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,884 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 12y 7m 26d

Hey people let me itroduce myself, I have had a few skyline's before then changed to xr6's being a ford man. Owned a 05 ba mk11 xr6t auto for a few years then needed ball joints and a slipping auto repaired and other problems. Bit the bullet as I wanted to put a kit though it and bought a bf xr6t mk11 pefect car 80km t56 leather premium sound ego in colour for last years christmas present. Standard but just got the window's tinted and put a ss crowler intake on last week which I love ( I know but done my research for what it is and how well its made and location) HIGHLY recommend, the sound makes people look.

Doing all the mods I can with help from some friends, Plasmaman intercooler, fuel pump sitting in the shed just need a clutch before I give blacktrack the go ahead to crack 350kw. Cheers,Luke

• Member For: 12y 6m 3d

hi guys I am about to buy a xr6 turbo prob a Ba mark 2,

am selling my much beloved 80series landcruiser to fund it,

I am new to fords as past cars have been holdens,but after years of hassels with the commonbores I am crossing over to ford,

I love the look and feel of the BA/BF and am really looking forward to owning one,cant wait infact,

I said I would only sell my 80series for an xr8 but after looking at and driving a turbo I want the xr6t,they rock

cheers I like forems like this for cars they really help,all your posts are a great source of info and its cool to see so many ppl enthusiastic about this modle ford:)

cheers Alex

• Like 1

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 25d

Welcome gents. :wavey:

They go alright, so does this place too :nod: Definitely don't go the XR8 unless your after something heavy and slow, but then it'd be no different to your cruiser!

• Like 2

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m

Hey all Name's Aimz. Recently picked up an FG F6. Sold my Evo 8 and VE SS to get it.

Have planned a few mods for it, starting with suspension mods. Joined up to start the research ^_^

Edited by AimzF6

• Member For: 12y 6m 9d

Hi guys, Nick here.

I've come to the conclusion that an XR6T ute is probably gonna be the best car for me, as I'm about to head to Mackay to the mines, and something practical and versatile is what I want, to tow the speed boat and carry the jet ski.

I was looking at R33 GTRs and still plan on getting one for my track car eventually.

I did my automotive apprenticeship at a Ford dealership in coffs harbour between 02 to 06, so I know a whole lot about the BA falcon, but that's it, looking at a BF mk2 manual, so the hunt will begin now.

Just browsing the forums lately has already netted me a lot of info and even some maintenance things I never learnt about when at ford, eg boost solenoid lube and turbo oil supply filter screen

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m

HI all, just got myself BA 2004 XR6T, manual in Citric acid. I had an import before this and thought was time to get back to Australian cars and this car was a the choice for me. Hope to learn and meet up with some of u guys. I'll pick up the car Friday and then I will be able to get some pics up.....car is stock from what I can see. I think the brakes have been upgraded cause it has slotted discs with black Ford PBR brakes(if this is an upgrade then first mod done....woo hoo...)

Cheers KC