Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 30d

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Pazzo XR6T" data-cid="1350618" data-time="1358388388"><p>

If trying to put size on milk is the way to go.. Also at night as its casein Protien so slow release.. So anabolic longer.</p></blockquote>

I was told by a mate take it with water after training so you absorb it quicker.

Broscience.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 30d

Interbreasting. Shakes at night? Even if worked

Out in arvo?

• Member For: 16y 2m 27d

and I think putting 18-20kgs (without a sh*tload of body fat) on totally natural in 14 months proved it worked

18 - 20kgs of "lean muscle" in 14 months is about 1.5kgs per month dude. Can you post a pic up please?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 28d

There is a few of us that can vouch for his size... We saw him and is big and was cut. There is no need for a pic trust me. He's Trainer would be one of the best out there..

Now I peaked at 121kg, bulk but was aiming for 130kg until I stopped training. I'm fortunate I can diet down pretty easy. 85% of body builders do a bulking phase like it or not. I have been around long enough to know.

To many people read to many mags, try the body builders workouts, you do what works for you and only you. What Stifler did worked for him.. Whst I did worked for me. If you are not happy tuff titties.

• Turbo Noob
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 26d

All I heard was titties! 'sorry' shouldn't have left that as the last word....lol. I agree though everyone has different body make up (hence why the BMI is a load of sh*te) and I believe nature is just as important as nurture when it comes to 'what works for you'. (Genetics vs cultural habits).

Ant