Weight Training For Beginners

Kv!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d

Just help out with a few things they might need, but that does not concern you..

FX I remember when I had to fight this Russian guy that killed my best mate in the ring, had to fly to Russia in the winter and train old school to train my body but more my mental strength.

Brought some good friends and a couple of trainers with me, in the End we went 12 rounds but ended up winning due to all the intense training. Was one of the hardest things I ever had to do.

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 11d

Your diet would just about to start then I would imagine. Going in the heavyweights open as well as novice? Good luck. Been there and it's a buzz. Lights r so bright that u can hardly c any people in crowd.

Sorry late reply Glouva, been in hospital for the past week or so. Docs can't tell me what I have got besides some bacterial infection that started to shut down my kidneys and liver.

I spent 5 days vomiting and couldn't keep anything down, not even water!!!!

So far I've lost around 12-15kgs, was supposed to start my cutting diet this week, but its going to be another 1-2 weeks before I get back into training so I'm going to miss the comp! and to say I'm shattered is an understatement!!!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 11d

I don't think I'll make this comp, I wouldn't be happy in myself getting up there 5-10kgs lighter than I should. Will speak to my trainer though and see what he thinks.

Yeah getting there slowly, managing to keep food down now so I'm on the mend!

• A much better forum
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 28d

Was the fight televised Pazzo?

I had my last one televised on Fox Sports...

• Like 1

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 25d

wot the fk is going on here...so confused.

fgxod all you have done is talk sh*t and not even contribute any good advice? or tips? or links to anything useful?

pazz while I got some time off I should come down and train arms? with ya? mine are lacking :( need to be pushed...