Tassie 2 Day Cruise (Launcestonhttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/77570-tassie-2-day-cruise-launceston-to-hobart-sat-26-sun-27-nov/ To Hobart) Sat 26 - Sun 27 Nov

EvilDaifu

• Member For: 13y 9d

Hey mate is this still on? How many going? I'll be keen to go provided I haven't sold my ute by then. Just trying to work out where I can meet you guys though as I live on the north coast

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 18y 8m 13d

Mate - can you meet us in Launnie 9am on Sat 26 Nov if you want to join us if you are west of there? If you are east of Launnie, we are heading towards Scottsdale in the morning then to St Helens - does that help in deciding where to meet you?

If you don't intend going all the way to Hobart on Sunday - feel free to leave us anytime convenient :thumbsup:

First post has most up to date info - 3 cars so far (depending on the day) :beerchug:

Edited by EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
:roflmbo: west and south west cost weather looks dry now for the cruise weekend :thumbsup: So c'mon - anyone else interested, please post up - these roads look spectacular from the pics I've seen :w00t2: Edited by EvilDaifu
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Hey gals and fellas - this is this coming weekend - so any more interested? You don't have to do the full route - just let me know what you can do and we will agree on some meet points :thumbsup:

It's on anyway as I'm there in Tassie. Just hope I can get an XR6. Wouldn't it be funny if all I can get is a Sportivo or Omega :roflmbo: Actually that ain't very funny :nono:

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 6m 3d

If you turn up in an Omega I will be leaving you behind in Launceston lol. So you're not driving your XR6 over to Tassie?

C'mon people! I don't want to be the ONLY one with an XR6 Turbo on an XR6 cruise :/ lol

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

I would like to bring it over - but haven't got enough time as am over really for work :thumbsup:

So Taswegians - just got back from the annual Snowy Cruise and sussing this route out for another major over-nighter - so c'mon and lets see some cars for this inaugural (I know it's been done before but in a much longer 2 week format I think) 2 day cruise - I reckon you have some good roads over there and you gals and fellas should be right proud and show casing them :drivingalong:

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Weather looks okay this weekend both sides of the isle - sunny 22-25 deg C with some cloudy bits occasionally is my unqualified interpretation :thumbsup:

Edited by EvilDaifu

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team

Hi Mate, how does meeting you at Derwent Bridge Wilderness Hotel at about 11am then on Sunday - is that convenenient for you?

Derwent Bridge Wilderness Hotel, Lyell Hwy,Derwent Bridge

pub_8174.jpg

It's about a 3 hour drive from Hobart.

Let me know what you think? :beerchug:

Edited by EvilDaifu