Bf Cooler Upgrade

4L JET

• 3 weeks later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 12y 5m 4d

I'm new to this forum thing and I'm new to my xr6t (got it 2 months ago) its a bf, I'm looking at upgrading the intercooler and I know plazmaman are decent enough. I'm just wondering what models are available that dont require relocation, cutting and lots of other altering..?

thanks.

• Like 1

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 30d

I fitted my plazmaman 1000hp without cutting but it was a bigger job. PW stage 2 seems to be the go.

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 25d

plazmaman kit with no battery relocation needs a small section of front bar relieved with a die grinder - but I have the one with the 50mm longer core so it's a tighter fit. I also swapped the fitst steel pipe out of the cooler for a rubber one as it made it a mile better fit around/under the headlight

• Member For: 15y 1m 12d

I fitted my plazmaman 1000hp without cutting but it was a bigger job. PW stage 2 seems to be the go.

Picked up my BF yesterday but, after reading his comments in this thread, won't be buying PW. Thinking plazmaman atm

• Member For: 13y 3m 1d

power figures after the tune

kent0032.jpg

I would be keen to see how it runs down the 1/4. That's an excellent result with 14psi with that hardware. AFR's and timing would have to be on the limit wouldn't they?

• Member For: 13y 11m 30d

Picked up my BF yesterday but, after reading his comments in this thread, won't be buying PW. Thinking plazmaman atm

Hahahahaha 100% agree I am going plazmaman all the way! I don't even care if it doesn't perform as good!!! Well maybe a little bit hahaha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 12d

I have had 2 different stage PW coolers and 1 RAPID cooler...I was very impressed with all the gear that I recieved. I was not impressed with the 3 months and daily phone calls I had to make to get the gear and then some of it didnt turn up anyway...Needless to say I am going to go process west for my next kit