Anyone From Tassie Still Use This Site?

Tilvo

• Member For: 12y 9m 8d

Hey Guys

Just wondering if any Taswegians still use this site as we don't get much interaction in thisTassie section?

I think we have to become a bit more interactive hey and I think we need to have another cruise soon so who is keen?

Cheers

Tilvo.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 4d

You have intramanet in Tasmania? :blink:

There are a few around but far from active. If you organise a multi-day cruise you'll have a few venture down from the mainland. :nod: Was won done many moons ago and an unsuccessful attempt since.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Mate don't worry about the numbers just get the ball rolling.. Plan it well and people will turn up, doesn't matter if it's 5 or 50.

Need a hand then let us know.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 8d

From the time I spent in Tassie, prob saw around 2 T's, I was there for nearly 2 months.. Saw a lot of holdens and other done up sh*t boxes

If there was a cruise like what Tab described, I might consider it, the whole time I was there I just thought of cruising in the T on those amazing roads and surrounds.. A very beautiful place..

yeah mate I use it. yeah people around here are useless when it comes to cruises and that.. where are you from?

I'm down in Hobart, where you from man?

Mate don't worry about the numbers just get the ball rolling.. Plan it well and people will turn up, doesn't matter if it's 5 or 50.

Need a hand then let us know.

No worries Dillz sounds good...

From the time I spent in Tassie, prob saw around 2 T's, I was there for nearly 2 months.. Saw a lot of holdens and other done up sh*t boxes

If there was a cruise like what Tab described, I might consider it, the whole time I was there I just thought of cruising in the T on those amazing roads and surrounds.. A very beautiful place..

Thanks Mika yeah sure is, I think we might have to look into it as we are overdue for one !

You have intramanet in Tasmania? :blink:

There are a few around but far from active. If you organise a multi-day cruise you'll have a few venture down from the mainland. :nod: Was won done many moons ago and an unsuccessful attempt since.

Cheers Tab that sounds like a top plan, I think it would be spot on to get you guys from the mainland down here and experience some of our great winding roads and awesome scenery....