Sa Members

animalxr6t

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

he did jakes beast with id 2000's so yeh anything in the id range is awsome and the kpm jobbies are good aswell 550cc up to 2000cc

• Member For: 15y 4m 25d

yeah will prob be going id2000 or the kpm ones! ive decided keep my ute as all I have had is low ballers! and throw on the stuff I had put aside for another project. so t4 housing on my HTA turbo (950 hp rated with that housing), 6 boost manifold, cams, and decent fuel system!

should see some good hp!

when are you hitting the track jet? hope to have mine done mid sept. dunno how she will go with cams and 500km trip to bruce?

• HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 10d

herrod has 1000cc which are prety good id 2000 are are a pain to get right

• Member For: 16y 1m 10d

I had a set of slicks there today in dingos boot , was ready for sly 100 u phucking pen*s licker to rock up and have a crack.

next meet I should be all kinds of ready

august 26 I believe

haha you shouldve told me earlier, I put the entry fee aside for decent tyres, ill def be there on the 26th with a decent setup, no half assing it haha

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 18d

yeah will prob be going id2000 or the kpm ones! ive decided keep my ute as all I have had is low ballers! and throw on the stuff I had put aside for another project. so t4 housing on my HTA turbo (950 hp rated with that housing), 6 boost manifold, cams, and decent fuel system!

should see some good hp!

when are you hitting the track jet? hope to have mine done mid sept. dunno how she will go with cams and 500km trip to bruce?

if the pelican iam waiting for pulls his finger out on a surge tank should be aug meet but u know what its like say a date and push for it and it still doesnt happen, mind u we did have brucie working fairly late many nights b4 the drags. hoping for aug 26th one

herrod has 1000cc which are prety good id 2000 are are a pain to get right

hes going to get the id's just to make u work goat rooter :P

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 25d

Picked up my TTG today...Awesome ride, has plenty of pull being a AWD...very impressed with the whole setup....should have bought one ages ago..