Sa Members

animalxr6t

• Member For: 16y 20d

ok so I got my car back yesterday...

made 304.4kw with just a flash tune on 10psi

BF mk1 I may add 11/05.

IMG_0236.jpg

car feels pretty average if im honest, no pull, doesnt really stick you into the seat..

a mate has a ba ute with a btr and his only makes 280rwkw on 15 and it makes way better noises, has a way better pull and excellent gear changes..

mine just feels smooth is this just the zf being too good? I want really aggressive gear changes and to be stuck in the seat..

rapid kit showed up in the end, now sitting in my rear seat. will get that out in a minute.

• Member For: 15y 10m 22d

Is any one at cream tonight? Just smashed 2 point of the orangeest gear you ever had. Let me knoeewwwww cos. I'm.wreckedd and going wild......m w3eeeeeeeeeeeee

• Member For: 15y 6m 2d

dude its stock just a choon

stock with a tune only...wow. I got injectors and process west stage 1 with 10psi tune and it got me 273.5rwkw on kpm's dyno when I first got her several years ago and mine is a bf mk1 12/05 build zf6...I think your dyno is telling fibs perhaps? with 308rwkw on my 2nd tune I was running 12.00 @ 116mph...that was with the above plus full exhaust and 13psi. 273.5rwkw got me a 12.55 @ 112mph..current tune is much much better than these though ;)

Edited by Marc17

• Member For: 16y 20d

yeah the dyno may be a bit happy.. but I went from 220 std on 4.5psi to 304 on 10... that's an 80kw increase so im happy with that from just a tune..

the cat was a bit toast before but its well gone now.. theres a foul smell like jetters is following me everywhere hahaha

took a few quick happy snaps last night... need a darker area for the photos to turn out better but these came up ok

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

3.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

enginehdryo.jpg