Brembo 4Pot Brake Pads

ilco22

• Member For: 15y 8m 9d

hi,

im after some brake pads for my 4pot brembo's ive got dba 4000xs rotors and currently using mintex pads which are very good once they heat up, but they a very noisy and are doing my head in.

Anyt recommendations for some good brake pads, that dont squeel n squeek and that are pretty good on dust. what do people think of bendix srt pads or genuine brembo pads. any help will be very appreciated. thanks.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 5d

Dont go Brembo they as dusty as #uck !

Im using SRT's... admittedly on 6pots.. But great pedal feel, work from cold and reasonable dust.

Have previously used Red stuff pads but found them a bit harsh on the rotors

Hope this helps

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m

Remsa's IMHO best value pad for a street driven car with brembo's

http://www.remsa.com/index.php/mod.productos/mem.listado/relcategoria.1017/relmenu.20

available from

http://www.gslrallysport.com/shop/

Bendix SRT's will decimate your rotors

• Member For: 15y 9m 7d

Hawk Performance ceramic pads get a frequent mention for use with Brembo calipers.

http://www.hawkperformance.com/performance/ceramic.php

Luke: Have you tried the Hawk ceramic pads yet? If so, how do they compare with the Remsa pads?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m

Haven't tried then yet Phil. Greg from GSL and Matt from race brakes both warned me about noise/dust/wear with the hawk ceramics.

The Remsa where recommended as being easy on the rotors and they are quite cheap ($110 for a front set) so even if they have a shorter life at least they are low cost.

I would say the are average dust wise. But not as bad dust wise as the EBC's I have on the rear an they are a hell of alot quieter!

• Member For: 13y 10m 7d

I have been using Race Brake pads in my 4 pot Brembo calipers along with the DBA 4000 T3 Club Spec rotors for the last couple of months and couldn't be happier. I have had no noise and a very small amount of brake dust compared with the factory Ferrodo pads. Would suggest giving the guys at Race Brakes a call.

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 23d

iam with u youngy I got std brembo rotors but RACE BRAKES OWN BRAND PAD at 180 to my door overnight they are freaking wicked low dust no noise and bite excellent at cold couldnt be happier

• Member For: 15y 8m 9d

I have been using Race Brake pads in my 4 pot Brembo calipers along with the DBA 4000 T3 Club Spec rotors for the last couple of months and couldn't be happier. I have had no noise and a very small amount of brake dust compared with the factory Ferrodo pads. Would suggest giving the guys at Race Brakes a call.

hey what is the brand of the pads you use? thanks