Fg F6 Ute Sq Build

Gonadman2

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 27d

Geezus. Now look what youve done. Man I dont have the time or money to do somethin like that. But now I wanna.

I prob need to finish one thing at a time haha.

But excellent looking work mate. Good onya. :spoton:

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 27d

What a job and its not even finished. Good work on attempting it and cant wait to see it finished! Love the a pillars :spoton:

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

also, just a couple questions as ill be tackling the aftermarket headunit install once I get the ute..how are you going about it? as in, going into the tissue box holder? ive tried to find a surround that matches the fg icc but come up with nothing.

and also, what lights are they used around the tweeters/amps? looks cool as and neat!!

cheers mate

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 28d

Yeah great to see someone having a crack at it and awesome to see all the photos. Hurry up and get the rest of the photos up. lol Can't wait to see the job done!! :beerchug: This thread was just what I was looking for as I am in the process of doing a similar install in my FG ute. I have Focal 6 1/2" Splits for the front, Focal 6 1/2" Coaxials for the rear. 2 x Kicker 12" subs, 1x750w Kicker Mono Block and 4x100 Kicker 4 channel with 2 Rockford 8V line level converters. Bought the materials on the weekend to start on the sub box and amp mounts so I'll chuck photos up too!

• Turboless
  • Donating Members

that's the way, start a thread and make sure it gets finished! no fg finished sound upgrade threads on here which is a bit annoying as itll be one of the things I first do when I get my ute. still waiting on someone to make the 'tissue box holder' stereo surround for fg's :dontknow: seen a picture of one on the asl site in like an advertisement for themselves..but cant find that they sell any, anywhere.

• 6 years later...