Modding Your Fg Xr6 Turbo

Dillz

353 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 12d

Nizpro are respected. I wouldn't wait three or four months for anyone - my tuner included.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 20d

I got tuned by nizpro yeah small shop but they no there sh*t there and from all the shops I inquired they were the most helpfull and actually got back to me with answers and that y they got my business. They have done sh*t load of fg's and had the quickest fg ute in aus from memory still at the shop.

Anyways from memory I paid a lil over 3gs for injectors cat xscal3 and tune (had pw stg2 kit and growler) and got 280rwk keep in mind nizpros dyno read's a bit lower to anyone alse's. All in all I was pretty happy with how it all went and how it goes now has no probs keeping up with 300+rwk cars out there :bowdown:

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 13y 7m 11d

mine recently got tuned, made 408, 403,403 rwhp, needs to go back in tomorrow as they pulled boost/timing from low down and now doesnt have that punch from almost nothing that it used to have but now pulls hard from 2500-red line which is great but not really where I want my power as I/we don't rev it out like that !

Getting adjusted tomorrow so hopefully get its low down grunt back plus some more !

mods are 5" race 100 cel cat, F6 injectors, Process West 2 kit.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 29d

Keep in mind this isn't a list your mods/tuner thread, it's for new people with questions about modding their FG XR6 Turbo.

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 13y 7m 11d

Keep in mind this isn't a list your mods/tuner thread, it's for new people with questions about modding their FG XR6 Turbo.

how can you work out how you wanna go without knowing what people are using and what results are achievable with what costs ?

No point without parts list and data Dillz !