Modding Your Fg Xr6 Turbo

Dillz

353 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 12y 7m 3d

Yeh great work dillz I'm just about to purchase an fg xr6t myself and I'll be doin the mods within the first month of owning her, my question is I know I have to do every mod you have explained but how do I go chasing the 380rwkw do I need to do internals do u think..Also does anyone have a ruff estimate on what they spent just to get their fg's to the 320kw mark.. Sorry for all the questions guys I'm a newbie on this site cheers.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Hey mate, the the basic method (without cooler) above could be done for between 3 and 4k I'd say. If you want 380 though you will need a bigger turbo plus all the other supporting mods so you might as well buy them first.

Internals SHOULD be ok but at that power but you never know, same goes for the auto gearbox if you get one.

• Member For: 12y 7m 3d

Sweet mate that's correct I don't want to buy parts to only reach 320kw I have 380 in mind so I'm just gonna go as far as I can safely hopefully not spending anymore than 10k..Still trying to find one cheap enough with prem sound and leather they arent easy to come by.. Cheers mate

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

Give up lol, that's what I was looking for and ended up with the G6. It's got the lot.

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 16d

great write up, I'm booked in next Thurs for tune, injectors, 4" dump and 100cpsi cat w/ my growler already installed im hoping to get around the 300rwkw mark.