Please Support our site Advertisers. If you would like to Advertise please contact us using our Contact Form.

Welcome to FordXR6Turbo.com

Welcome to Ford XR6 Turbo.com, the Original Community dedicated to the XR6 Turbo. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information.

Benefits of joining Ford XR6 Turbo.com include:

• Features such as Photo Gallery, TimeSlips, Blog and the Garage.
  • Monthly Cruises and Events Australia Wide for Enthusiasts
  • Dedicated Technical Forums
  • Sponsor Discussion Forums
  • Member Classifieds
  • Live Chat
Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Modding Your Fg Xr6 Turbo

• Please log in to reply
340 replies to this topic

Poll: Modding Your Fg Xr6 Turbo

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Has This Thread Been Helpful?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

Three pedals are better then two..

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
  • Joined 7 Years, 4 Months and 29 Days
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:51 AM

FG XR6 Turbo - First Round Mods: 290-330rwkw range

"The internal combustion engine is an engine in which the combustionof a fuel(normally a fossil fuel) occurs with an oxidizer (usually air) in a combustion chamber" –wikipedia

Now the Golden Rule is: The more fuel and air you can safely force into an engine the more power you will make.

The key word here is "safely" and although there is risk involved in taking any engine above stock power there are nurmerous ways to minimise this risk. Having said that, below you will find details on the most common way to get your FG XR6 Turbo to around 290-330rwkw and beyond.

*Note this is just a guide, feel free to do your own research.

Modifying your 08-11 FG XR6 Turbo to

290-330RWKW Approx

CPU

When modifying your XR6 Turbo the first thing you will need is a Flash Tuner. This is the device that is used to "tweak" the cars factory cpu in order to updrgrade performance. These can range from $500 to $1000, one of the main Flash tuners used at the moment is the X3 Flash tuner seen below

Posted Image

*Please note the X1Flash tuner is now obsolete and should be avoided.

Injectors

The factory injectors are one of the first limiting factors on the FG 's being good for only around 250rwkw max, these will need to be upgraded pretty much straight away not only to increase power but also as a safety precaution to prevent the engine from leaning out due to lack of fuel supply.

Two common brands are the Siemens 60lb injectors and the Bosch 968's both around the $350 mark and good for around 350rwkw's.

Posted Image

Valve Springs

Although valve springs arn't really a performance modification as such they are an important safety measure when trying to make more power.

The FG XR6 Turbos have acquired the upgraded HD valve springs from the F6 engines so they should be ok at this level, SHOULD being the operative word. But again these are really just cheap insurance rather then another unnecessary cost so if you got the funds it would be worth upgrading to some stronger Atomic or Nizpro springs.And for around $400 it's allot cheaper then a new engine.

Posted Image

Fuel Pump

Ok back to performance mods and back to the golden rule. To make more power you need higher volumes of fuel pumped into your engine which means a bigger fuel pump. Quite simple really. The FG fuel pumps should be ok at this leavel, Most tuners agreeing that they can flow enough fuel to max out the stock turbo. But if you want to upgrade the WALBRO GSS series seems to be one of the most common used and is around the $130 mark.

Posted Image

Ported Wastegate and Bigger Flapper

The stock FG turbo is good for around 320rwkw before it runs out of puff. Porting the waste gate and installing a bigger flapper might not be necessary but will bring boost need down and help your turbo spool quicker so you might want to ask your tuner what they think before going ahead.This should cost you around $600 change over not including installation.

Posted Image

Actuator

The actuator is used to control boost levels produced by the turbo and to prevent over boosting. You should base the size of your actuator on how much boost you wish to run.

Posted Image

High Flow Cat

The FG exhaust has been designed pretty well and is almost able to flow enough to make your 320rwkw's, the only thing limiting it's potential is the factor catalytic converter. Replacing this with a high flow 100cpi (cells per square inch) will free up the exhaust and has been proven enough to make290-330rwkw's(Obviously a full exhaust would be better but that's later on)

Posted Image

Inter-cooler Piping

The FG intercooler piping is of a much better design then the old B series layout however there is a down side, it's been commonly known to pop or crack once boost level is raised even slightly. Unfortunately this means you pretty much need to replace it straight away with stronger alloy piping, last thing you want is a hose to blow after giving it a bootfull in the middle of nowhere leaving you stranded.

Currently there are a few companys making this alloy kit as a direct replacement of the factory pipes, Herrod, Coolerworks and Plazmaman to name a few. Should cost between $400-$600 for a kit.

Posted Image

Full Inter-Cooler Kit

The factory intercooler may be able to make 290-330rwkw but it will be at it's limit and starting to suffer from heat soak after multiple dyno runs or lots 'spirited driving', loosing power and efficiency. If your happy to splash a little more cash at this stage it would be a good idea to upgrade to a bigger intercooler and piping kit. These can range from $1500 (entry level) up to $3000+ (full high flow race level). There are some quality kit manufactures for the FG XR6 Turbo including Process West, Rapid Systems, Plazmaman, HDI and PWR.

Posted Image

With the all the Red mods completed you should be able to have your car tuned to around the 290-310rwkw mark, with the blue mods completed too you should safely make the 310-330 mark or maybe even a bit more.
Good Luck
  • Butt Plug, SecaBoy, Spinning and 12 others like this

Auto's are like arseholes... everyone's got one and they usually turn to sh*t.

Ballistic Cat Group Buy Here (3x3x5 inch body, 100 cell) http://www.fordxr6tu.../page__st__1400

#2 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 23 July 2011 - 04:02 AM

To try and make it a bit easier for new members to find out a bit about modding their new FG XR6 Turbo's I decided to make a bit of a "how to" thread based on the easiest and most common way people have been reaching certain power levels in there FG Turbos. (To be honest it's been a work in progress for the last 12 months or so...)

Now IMO I would class this as probably the easiest/cheapest/safest way to get into the 290-330 range, obviously there is a million ways to do it but I think this way will appeal to the most people, as we progress I can add more info on higher power levels or different routes if need be.

If anyone disagrees with what I've put or if I've forgotten something please feel free let us know, all feedback is welcome.

Cheers,

Dillz
  • xr6t1200 and bjv like this

Ballistic Cat Group Buy Here (3x3x5 inch body, 100 cell) http://www.fordxr6tu.../page__st__1400

#3 OFFLINE   Henz

Henz

Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag

• Donating Members
  • 10,331 posts
    • Time Online: 145d 13h 30m 13s
  • Joined 6 Years, 7 Months and 4 Days

Donator

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

Maybe add "tuning" to your write up and an explanation of why it's necessary.

henzishomo1.jpg

Pit Lane Performance-(03) 9783 8122

#4 OFFLINE   Stazza_Brendan

Stazza_Brendan

• Donating Members
  • 685 posts
    • Time Online: 46d 14h 43m 45s
  • Joined 5 Years and 13 Days
Garage View Garage
Donator

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:36 AM

And that replacing the cat needs a retune at the same time.

07 BF2 XR6T Ute, ZF, Rapid V4.5 Cooler/Plenum, Coilovers, 30mm Swaybar, 044/surge tank, 4"dump 3.5"system, 12" subs, ASL video kit.

Shockworks 4pot 355mm brakes, GT-Rspec rear brakes, MC Racing 20's, GTX3576R on .82 housing.

340rwkw

20140617_132657_zpsb0388a8b.jpg

#5 OFFLINE   Benny

Benny

• 2,079 posts
    • Time Online: 13d 21h 24m 50s
  • Joined 11 Years, 2 Months and 19 Days

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:27 AM

Great work Dillz, nice write up.

Benny.

CURRENT:

FG GT 335 MKII, Winter White, ZF6, Leather, Tint, Tein Coilovers, Wheels 20x8/20x10, YT Snout, Walbro fuel pump, 1000cc Injectors, KPM Exhaust, BMC Twin Charge Filter, JMS Spark & Fuel Booster, KPM Streetfighter Intercooler, Water/meth injection, 570rwhp - 768nm. Tuned by Mark at Streamline Automotive

FG XR6T, Ex HWP, Winter White, ZF6, Tint, Brembos, Oil Cooler, K&N Filter and stock tune for now.
PREVIOUS:

FG XR6T, ZF6, Winter White, Tein Coilovers, Brake Upgrade, Trans Cooler, Oil Cooler, Nizpro Injectors, Nizpro Intercooler, Dump Pipe + Cat, 455rwhp - 884nm, Tuned by Tunehouse.

#6 OFFLINE   Gussa

Gussa

• Donating Members
  • 241 posts
    • Time Online: 25d 22h 43m 23s
  • Joined 3 Years, 8 Months and 20 Days

Donator

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:21 AM

Nice work buddy! Very helpful.
Ford Falcon XR6t 50th Anniversary Ute 6sp manual (WHITE)

#7 OFFLINE   Barra

Barra

• Donating Members
  • 486 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 9h 31m 56s
  • Joined 5 Years, 11 Months and 10 Days
Garage View Garage
Donator

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:56 AM

Great write up Dillz. Can add the Cat restriction ring removal in the euro 4 models, and maybe turbo side intake?

2010 FG XR50th Anniversary "Any colour - so long as it's black". Henry Ford

PWR Stepped Cooler, 'Stainless' Turbo Side Intake, K&N Pod Secondary Air Intake, Custom Design Exhaust, Auber Digital Boost Gauge, Dashawk OBDII Gauge & Crimsafe Custom Mesh Grille.

If you want to impress your friends then stainless .

If that's not destined for someone's sig I'm a HSV fanboy.

#8 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

Cheers Guys

I'll add a bit more detail in the CPU part about tuning, I just don't want to make it too complicated right off the bat with other little things atm.

#9 OFFLINE   Wenier

Wenier

Ermm yea take it Weetbix

• Gold DM
  • 1,704 posts
    • Time Online: 20d 1h 52m 42s
  • Joined 4 Years, 9 Months and 6 Days
Garage View Garage
Donator

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:32 PM

Just read it and that is good info and should clear things up for new members, there are a few spelling and grammar errors which is bound to happen when writing all that. Nice work fella.

BF2 XR6T Ute 6spd Manual 286.5rwkillerwasps with about 10psi. Stock 216.8rwkw

www.fordxr6turbo.com - where cupcake icing techniques matter.....

#10 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:43 PM

Yeah I never dun good at the engish...

Also got a B series one underway that I'll post up when it's done, B series doesn't seem to be as straight forward and obvious as the FG.

• 19Sinner71 likes this

#11 OFFLINE   Buf-Phoon

Buf-Phoon

loitering with intent

• Lifetime Members
  • 13,968 posts
  • Joined 11 Years, 2 Months and 5 Days
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

Good work Dillon :buttrock:

some good feedback from the lads :spoton:
  • mcinnes likes this

#12 OFFLINE   Pazzo

Pazzo

FORCED 6 COMMUNITY.

• Donating Members
  • 11,540 posts
    • Time Online: 133d 11s
  • Joined 4 Years and 2 Days

Posted 23 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

Good wright up dillz, it's good how you also added some price's in there so guys have a idea what it cost's. :clap:

634ecaf5-952b-46b0-b53d-23e9f4cbfea7_zps

#13 OFFLINE   MiKa

MiKa

• Donating Members
  • 4,425 posts
    • Time Online: 44d 11h 36m 22s
  • Joined 8 Years, 2 Months and 3 Days
Garage View Garage

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

:spoton: Would have saved me a long time of searching and asking questions, when I was looking to mod.. Good work mate.

rsz_img_1471_zps30141843.jpg

headsexTuned

#14 OFFLINE   Bomber

Bomber

My actuator brings all the boys to the yard...

• Donating Members
  • 3,325 posts
    • Time Online: 70d 6h 19m 42s
  • Joined 4 Years, 5 Months and 13 Days

Donator

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:49 PM

Good work mate.

Of note, Atomic valve springs installed cost around a grand. Unless you want to remove the head, your mechanic will need access to the special tool that atomic have made.

The factory F6 injectors are a better option than deka's on FG's - most tuners will agree.

You will need un upgraded intercooler to make 300rwkw with safety.

FG XR6T - 350+rwkw

Tuned by Hi-Torque Performance - Gold Coast.

#15 OFFLINE   Shyfrd

Shyfrd

Turboless

• Donating Members
  • 6,147 posts
    • Time Online: 72d 9h 11m 27s
  • Joined 3 Years, 7 Months and 25 Days

Donator

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:02 PM

Great write up dillz, good for any new members to feast their eyes on to get an idea on what to do and what to roughly expect price wise. Good stuff!

Saying a car is for going from A to B is like saying sex is just for reproduction.

#16 OFFLINE   Jake F6

Jake F6

• Donating Members
  • 338 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 19h 58m 55s
  • Joined 11 Years, 3 Months and 10 Days

Donator

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:01 PM

Very helpful writeup! Thankyou!

I would be interested to see also whether there is an FG maintenance guide - With some things simmilar to the BA solenoid maintenance routine.

Jake.

#17 OFFLINE   brazam

brazam

• Donating Members
  • 43 posts
    • Time Online: 18h 46m 25s
  • Joined 3 Years, 2 Months and 23 Days

Donator

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

Thanks Dillz, that's just what I need.

Can I ask though, I pick up my brand newie towards the middle of September, how long or km's do you recommend before starting mod work?
2011 FG XR6 TURBO UTE VANISH, K&N FILTER, BOV - PFFSHHHH!! 2.5" XFORCE Catback stainless exhaust.

#18 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 11 August 2011 - 09:59 PM

Depends if you care about your warranty or not, I'd probably at least wait till after the first service but people have done it straight from the factory in the past. Up to you.

Love the avi by the way Posted Image

#19 OFFLINE   brazam

brazam

• Donating Members
  • 43 posts

Donator

Posted 11 August 2011 - 11:57 PM

Yeah I've loved that eye since I first saw it.
I'll wait some, suppose save the cash and make sure there are no bugs, thanks.
2011 FG XR6 TURBO UTE VANISH, K&N FILTER, BOV - PFFSHHHH!! 2.5" XFORCE Catback stainless exhaust.

#20 OFFLINE   TXR05

TXR05

• 183 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 22h 18m 5s
  • Joined 3 Years, 4 Months and 10 Days

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

I have everything you have in this. 12 PSI tune. Process west stage 3.1 intercooler kit. I'm pushing 313KW. But the guy told me its a super safe tune.

300RWKW @ 14 PSI BA MKII blood orange 6 speed manual tuned by Real Dyno Performance - Thanks Lee. 

PB 12.6 @ 114MPH

#21 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

And sounds like it is.

#22 OFFLINE   TXR05

TXR05

• 183 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 22h 18m 5s
  • Joined 3 Years, 4 Months and 10 Days

Posted 14 August 2011 - 05:21 PM

You reckon I could get more but still be pretty safe ?

300RWKW @ 14 PSI BA MKII blood orange 6 speed manual tuned by Real Dyno Performance - Thanks Lee. 

PB 12.6 @ 114MPH

#23 OFFLINE   Defekt

Defekt

Training Wheels

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 26m 43s
  • Joined 3 Years, 8 Months and 22 Days

Posted 27 August 2011 - 12:52 PM

Nice write up mate brought my xr6 turbo ute about a year ago and now its time to start modding and now im pointed in the right direction with this. Thanks

#24 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:36 PM

No worries mate, glad it helped.

#25 OFFLINE   Jimbo11

Jimbo11

Training Wheels

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 41m 43s
  • Joined 3 Years, 1 Month and 29 Days

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

Yeh great work dillz I'm just about to purchase an fg xr6t myself and I'll be doin the mods within the first month of owning her, my question is I know I have to do every mod you have explained but how do I go chasing the 380rwkw do I need to do internals do u think..Also does anyone have a ruff estimate on what they spent just to get their fg's to the 320kw mark.. Sorry for all the questions guys I'm a newbie on this site cheers.

#26 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:39 AM

Hey mate, the the basic method (without cooler) above could be done for between 3 and 4k I'd say. If you want 380 though you will need a bigger turbo plus all the other supporting mods so you might as well buy them first.

Internals SHOULD be ok but at that power but you never know, same goes for the auto gearbox if you get one.

#27 OFFLINE   Jimbo11

Jimbo11

Training Wheels

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

Sweet mate that's correct I don't want to buy parts to only reach 320kw I have 380 in mind so I'm just gonna go as far as I can safely hopefully not spending anymore than 10k..Still trying to find one cheap enough with prem sound and leather they arent easy to come by.. Cheers mate

#28 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:16 PM

Give up lol, that's what I was looking for and ended up with the G6. It's got the lot.

#29 OFFLINE   Timmy-XR6T

Timmy-XR6T

• Platinum DM
  • 172 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 3h 19m 59s
  • Joined 5 Years, 2 Months and 11 Days
Garage View Garage

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:46 PM

great write up, I'm booked in next Thurs for tune, injectors, 4" dump and 100cpsi cat w/ my growler already installed im hoping to get around the 300rwkw mark.
FG XR50T 2010 (Viper) - Tuned by BTA Motorsports, 800cc Injectors, 4" Dump, 100 CPSI Cat, Growler CAI, GFB BOV, BTA Stage 2 ZF Transmission Rebuild
FG XR6T 2008 (Octane) - Stock as a rock - 255rwkw (Sold)

#30 OFFLINE   Jimbo11

Jimbo11

Training Wheels

• Inactive Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:05 PM

What did u pay for your g6 if u don't mind me askin , I don't wanna spend more than 33k for a car coz I wanna make sure I have money to boost it up straight away..
  • Simon80series likes this

#31 OFFLINE   Stink Finger

Stink Finger

You've changed man....

• Donating Members
  • 8,424 posts
    • Time Online: 90d 14h 4m 27s
  • Joined 3 Years, 9 Months and 28 Days
Garage View Garage
Donator

Posted 07 September 2011 - 12:51 PM

great write up, I'm booked in next Thurs for tune, injectors, 4" dump and 100cpsi cat w/ my growler already installed im hoping to get around the 300rwkw mark.

J.d had just over 300 with those mods minus the 4" dump.
But yer stock cooler will be right on its limits. Depends on your tuner also. He might back it off a bit because of intake temps. Manuals also read a bit more than auto's.

vote for STAINO.

Custom Tray Build Thread

#32 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:17 PM

What did u pay for your g6 if u don't mind me askin , I don't wanna spend more than 33k for a car coz I wanna make sure I have money to boost it up straight away..

41 mate, but I've seen them down to 36 these days. XRT's will always be cheaper though if 33's your budget.

#33 OFFLINE   shanerobertson

shanerobertson

• 35 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 14h 45m 43s
  • Joined 3 Years, 11 Months and 24 Days
Garage View Garage

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:36 PM

Hi Dillz,

Easy to follow guide for a power up. Good work. You didn't mention an air filter/cold air induction set up change or upgrade as part of the "The more fuel and air you can safely force into an engine the more power you will make".

The standard filter is very restrictive. I have fitted a Growler filter kit with it's own casing or box and a Big Mouth air intake that made a noticable increase to car performance all on it's own after roughly 500km when the factory C.P.U. adjusted itself to the added air flow. Plus the turbo "noises" increased on their own. The car ran better with the Growler although it's hard to notice a difference in fuel economy that the product states, probably the way I drive.
I bought it new thru e-bay for under $500- and fitted myself. The casing does require triming of the plastic to make it fit behind the passenger headlight but fitting the whole assembly took about an hour from removing the factory pod to starting the car with the new equipment fitted.
Growler web site

Hope everyone finds this helpful,

Cheers,

Shane

Attached Files

• mcinnes likes this

#34 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:52 PM

Fair enough, a K&N filter and a couple of holes drilled in the bottom of your stock airbox will work as well.

#35 OFFLINE   brazam

brazam

• Donating Members
  • 43 posts

Donator

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:30 PM

Fair enough, a K&N filter and a couple of holes drilled in the bottom of your stock airbox will work as well.

I had my K&N installed before I picked my newie up so I cant say if theres a difference or not. What is the reason for drilling the holes? Dunno if I wanna take my Bosch to my new ride.

#36 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:09 AM

Just more airflow, I did mine last week definitely more noise. Don't think much difference to anything else though, with a tune it would but I think.

#37 OFFLINE   Never had any say Panda

Never had any say Panda

I <3 Floods

• Platinum DM
  • 9,663 posts
    • Time Online: 168d 18h 21m 16s
Garage View Garage
Donator

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:34 AM

Rookie question.. But just to confirm so I don't screw up the ordering process:

Cat needs to be 3.5" inlet/outlet? (Then whatever I want in body 4 or 5")

And

FG Injectors are 3/4 length injectors?

Edited by Brenno85, 21 September 2011 - 07:35 AM.

I'm sitting around waiting for True Blood to start up again

Don't judge me

#38 OFFLINE   Dillz

Dillz

• Lifetime Members
  • 16,798 posts
Garage View Garage
Donator

Contributor

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:38 AM

3 inch with 5 inch body is the best for stock system.

#39 ONLINE   nathanway

nathanway

• 90 posts
    • Time Online: 5d 20h 48m 14s
  • Joined 3 Years, 2 Months and 18 Days
Garage View Garage

Posted 01 October 2011 - 06:48 PM

hey just wondering how many people out there have had trouble with the valve springs on the fg I noticed it said that some are ok
what are my chances of getting lucky?

#40 OFFLINE   1NSANE

1NSANE

• Donating Members
  • 298 posts
    • Time Online: 19d 22h 1m 41s
  • Joined 4 Years, 5 Months and 15 Days

Donator

Posted 01 October 2011 - 10:40 PM

I have to replace mine at 296rwkw. Bit of a shame but I would have done them eventually

Ben

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users