Hobarts First Cruise Day, Success!

EPH612

• Member For: 13y 9d

Thanks to all the boys that made the effort for the first cruise here in Hobart. Had 8 cars to start with and ended with 6 which was good numbers considering one weeks notice. Sounds like there are at least 4 or 5 more that were keen but busy. All in all a good day!!

post-45481-0-15838400-1306042623_thumb.j

post-45481-0-35829800-1306042673_thumb.j

post-45481-0-69599700-1306042696_thumb.j

post-45481-0-47624400-1306042736_thumb.j

post-45481-0-93038900-1306042785_thumb.j

• Member For: 16y 2m 5d

It can only grow from here fellas!! Thanks for everyone that went to the effort today to make the first cruise. Special thanks to Matty for going the extra mile with the fliers an for having the balls to paint his mags white. Sorry I had to bail 2 thirds the way through.

Should we aim for another in June??

I was thinking that maybe we go Port Arthur way or Carlton Beach. Nice big long cruise, grab a lunch somewhere nice.

Micheal - I still want to see a dyno sheet from you mate. I'm still a little dubious about your stated rwkw figure which happened to be a mere 0.1 rwkw more than mine! hahaha.. all good mate - she sounded mental at that boost level. Will follow you build development with interest. I'll be cheering you the whole way into the 10's. Then we can think about getting you a decent number plate...how about "DUZ 10s".

• Member For: 16y 2m 21d

she sounded mental at that boost level. Will follow you build development with interest. I'll be cheering you the whole way into the 10's. Then we can think about getting you a decent number plate...how about "DUZ 10s".

Jeez Mike, I will have to get the wife's shopping trolley going hard if I want to keep my tag as the quickest xr6t in Tasmania over the quarter!

I will be interested in the next cruise.

• Member For: 13y 9d

Port Athur in June sounds Good!! F6T r u happy to organise? I wanna see a pretty flyer with pretty colours to window drop lol or you can just tell us when its on!

Family First man glad you could come considering and did I sense a hint of taking the piss at my colourfull wheels lol, ill have to spray them black now ;-)

Any other pics would be awesome cause I missed a couple and quality was poor.